• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior OEM Ivory Seats, $500 - SoCal

SOLD

Up for sale are my OEM Ivory seats. I purchased these from a local owner and was going to use them for an interior project, but I ended up not needing them. The seats are in fair condition overall - the passenger side is in good condition, but the driver's side seat has seen better days, with a small amount of separation and a good bit of general wear and tear as shown in the pictures (driver's side is on the left in the pics and passenger is on the right). Rails / buckles are included; the control buttons on the seats are black, which leads me to believe they had been swapped at some point prior to my ownership, but the rails function properly.

I would like $500 firm picked up for the pair. I am located in Los Angeles. Serious inquiries only please.

41418515824_e9dd7b7c33_c.jpg

28266052818_6d5cc04a31_c.jpg

41418515724_acd9521ed1_c.jpg

28266052808_1387015c5e_c.jpg

27267603947_6f6ac4a2af_c.jpg

42091847692_d91e675d46_c.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale are my OEM Ivory seats. I purchased these from a local owner and was going to use them for an interior project, but I ended up not needing them. The seats are in fair condition overall - the passenger side is in good condition, but the driver's side seat has seen better days, with a small amount of separation and a good bit of general wear and tear as shown in the pictures (driver's side is on the left in the pics and passenger is on the right). Rails / buckles are included; the control buttons on the seats are black, which leads me to believe they had been swapped at some point prior to my ownership, but the rails function properly.

I would like $500 firm picked up for the pair. I am located in Los Angeles. Serious inquiries only please.

How badly damaged is the padding on the drivers seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back