• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM NA2 NSX-R Gauge Set - Complete, Never Installed

My understanding these gauges need adaptors to work on us spec cars based on old listing I saw on prime. The KMh vs mph may be issue as well. Please clarify for buyers. Also are you seperating parts? I see gauge panel is listed separately on eBay. Thks

The gauges will work, the KPH will have to be calibrated. I installed JDM gauges (not R) on my USDM cluster, the only apparent issue was the lack of KPH accuracy. SweetChuck from down under can help...

OP may want to market this on auctions.yahoo.co.jp as NSX-R clusters can get VERY pricey. Special NSX parts go for quite a premium in JP.

As mentioned, the gauges will work on USDM cars. Thanks for the interest and the tips about posting in JP. Since it's already in NA, I'm hoping someone will have a use for it, here. I am not splitting up the parts and the whole set will be sold whole. UPDATED PRICE $2,000.

This is the entire kit with circuit boards which will ensure the needle sweeps at the correct speed. It will work correctly with no further modifications in OBDII USDM cars, but will only display in KM/H. OBDI cars may require additional work from a speedo shop - I am unsure.

Last edited:
Back