• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oem stereo replacement

Happy Holidays!!! Here's my dilemma.

My OEM radio is starting to screw up. Radio reception is starting to be really terrible....etc etc.

I want to keep my car as stock as possible...but I'm also tempted to replace with a newer touch screen.

Is there anyone that repairs the stock Stereo? Will any Alpine/Pioneer 2 din fit into the hole? The Nav Pod is also cool but if I fit the touch screen there, what can I install in the hole where the OEM stereo sits?

Thanks for your help.

Username Briank repairs the stock stereo speakers and amps. His website is nsxe-repair.com. His services are really reasonable in price and he provides great service.

You may be hearing noise through the radio, but the problem may actually be with the speaker-amps.

Vroom's extreme makeover on his white NSX has got me thinking..... Anyone got a link to his audio build?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I was replacing the circuit board for the AC provided by Briank when I found this small red wire underneath the center console near the shifter. Can anyone tell me what this wire is for and why it's not attached to anything? Happy Holidays.

photo-1_zps5eba906d.jpg

Back