• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Forza 4 xbox usernames thread

Lol, Before you made that nsx i just made a jdm japanese writing nsx prime car, lincese plate no fat chicks lol

I'm glad you guys like this look. It's only an S class but I'm hoping through all of you guys we can set this NSX perfectly to make it faster (It's pretty damn fast already actually lol). If someone feels like they want to mess with the settings go for it. We can work on it as a club :). I may need to change the transmission out and lower the power though. Right now it shifts really slow because it's on a stock transmission.

I wouldn't mind doing this for different classes if you guys really want to do more as a club.

Supersonic: you should share a vinyl group of the liscense plate and I can add it onto the car :D. Also I believe you asked about the 2005 NSX-R GT. From what I hear that is now a Unicorn car so you can't buy it ingame. You need to win it either through events that Turn 10 does or buy it off the auction house when someone who does have it decides to sell.

Last edited:
Yea, its a unicorn. Since ppls hacked it and credits are free it seems, i cant aford 999,999,999 for a car.....

Have you tried the racing nsx i shared. I got it tuned to handle pretty damn good.

Dang, ill be at work 6pm over here :(

If you can record one of these races it might be fun to post a link to it.

If we ever get ppls on lol. I been practicing tandum drifting that be cool to watch on replay ;)

If we ever get ppls on lol. I been practicing tandum drifting that be cool to watch on replay ;)

not very good at drifting in Forza. LoL

I am down for a race, but work nights, maybe set up something for next weekend.

Leonard109

NSX Nation member.

I also made the tune for the Fastest S Class Drag NSX. #213 on the Leaderboard for the 1/4.

Ill send it to anybody who wants it.

1. Netviper2006
2. Ns14xtat
3. Nukem96
4. Shadownsx
5. Washabi X
6. IAMNSXTC
7. Asphaltflyer
8. BlueGTS
9. Surfacer
10. a gayrat
11. XMidnightRavenX
12. General GTi mk2
13. Leonard109
14. jajababy

I'm on all the time after 6pm EST. Send me a invite, I'm more than glad to race clean!

Bringing this back from the dead.

Anyone want to get one last Forza 4 race in before Forza 5?
I say a few laps around Suzuka! Or even the 'ring if anyone dare!

Lucas
XBL tag: jajababy

Edit: I've also got a capture card so I would be able to record the race & post it up here. It might be cool if someone wants to do a similar race on Forza 5 and compare?

Last edited:
Back