• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPO 2007 Announcement!

Right now we have about 150 people and 85 NSXs, with almost 60 students and instructors signed up to drive in the track event...

There are 67 names listed on that list above...are there a whole bunch more people on another list?

Yes, but I am only bringing one, and I doubt that almost 20 people are bringing an extra NSX 'just in case'. :biggrin:

I know of at least one other person who's coming and doesn't appear on the above list, so maybe Ken's holding back for whatever reason some names!!!:eek:

Right now we have 113 registrations for NSXPO 2007 (where a registration consists of one or more individuals attending). We do not have an NSXprime username for 45 of those 113 club members. Maybe they have one and haven't told us what it is, or maybe they don't have one. But, in addition to those bringing a spouse/guest/friend, that's why there are a lot more people than NSXprime usernames. Nothing held back...

Right now we have 113 registrations for NSXPO 2007 (where a registration consists of one or more individuals attending). We do not have an NSXprime username for 45 of those 113 club members. Maybe they have one and haven't told us what it is, or maybe they don't have one. But, in addition to those bringing a spouse/guest/friend, that's why there are a lot more people than NSXprime usernames. Nothing held back...

Sweet!! Thanks for the update Ken!! It never occurred to me that there were NSX owners not on Prime...seriously!! :D

I'm considering flying to USA just because of this :) Will there be an option to rent an NSX for track?! (I know it would cost couple of thousands but if I can pay that just for a trip...)

Does it cost anything to attend the seminars/concours? I have all day on Sat. free and would like to learn more about NSX's. I do not have one yet and just want to get to know the members of the NSX community. I might be lurking around Fri night after work to admire the cars. I work very close by.

Where the heck is Montenegro ???
For a couple of thousand $, I may let you drive mine!!! :biggrin:

Right now we have 113 registrations for NSXPO 2007 (where a registration consists of one or more individuals attending). We do not have an NSXprime username for 45 of those 113 club members.

I remember at NSXPO'05 speaking to people and asking what their username was... quite a few weren't on Prime. Hard to believe.

I sincerely hope you all have a blast at NSXPO'07. I'll be thinking of you guys (and checking for Bob's photos)

For a couple of thousand $, I may let you drive mine!!! :biggrin:

In Europe (and we are small, but not that small to not be on google :D ).

Btw I think you would regret your decision when you'd see me driving :D I think I would burn tires quickly and they are alone $1K :)

I can imagine how Miss Teen South Carolina would answer that question. :D

Here's a map...

800px-Europe_location_MNO.png

WoW...Montenegro...that would be a long flight!
Although it is not on my "must see in my lifetime" travel list...I'm sure it is beautiful there, as it is across the way from Italy.
Send photos!!!

Debb...Knoxville, TN

How sad for me, my first miss since 00!:frown: Like Mike and anyone else who loves xpo but can't go I will be logging onto prime frequently for updates.I will really miss Mid Ohio.Have fun ,,caravan safetly everyone!

Last edited:
How sad for me, my first miss since 00!:frown: Like Mike and anyone else who loves xpo but can't go I will be logging onto prime frequently for updates.I will really miss Mid Ohio.Have fun ,,caravan safetly everone!

Don't worry John. I had planned to post some photos as we went along if for no other reason than to make Neo drool (especially because Grant will be coming this year) and figured I would make it a little easier to get updates by doing something similar to what I did for NSXPO 2004.

I will be posting daily updates (hopefully if the hotel connection is good and my laptop doesn't get fried) at www.NSXPO2007.net. (.com is already taken by the club) So feel free to follow along with the festivities.

I hear that, after dinner on Friday, there is going to be a drawing to pick a couple of people to go for a ride in the new Lamborghini Superleggera at the
end of the evening... ;)

I hear that, after dinner on Friday, there is going to be a drawing to pick a couple of people to go for a ride in the new Lamborghini Superleggera at the
end of the evening... ;)

If you're lying, I'm going to have to kill somebody. :biggrin:

Back