• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPO 2007 Announcement!

Hi Howard,

No Worries. Ken is most likely doing the registrations in batches. You registration date is duely noted, and your early bird discount will be applied:).

Regards,
LarryB

Free Tim Hortons Donuts go to the NSX owner willing to take me for a quick spin around the block in their NSX! I recently moved to Columbus (live a few miles down the street from the Doubletree) and about shit my pants when I saw this was coming to my town. Given my current status as a grad school student at OSU I'm about as close as I possibly can be to owning an nsx (lol fantasies) but the most experience I've had with an NSX is seeing one in a dealership showroom. (ok, seeing many in showrooms, but still...). I don't want to come off as wierd or anything but if anyone thinks they'll have some bored time or some down time around that weekend and wants some free donuts I'd be happy to provide them in exchange for someone just giving me a quick ride just so I can experience what it's like to ride in an NSX. I guess I sound like a stupid fanboi or something but I've loved these cars forever and it would really make my day (month/year?) and make the goal that much more realistic. My e-mail is [email protected], pm me or email me or something... the chocolate frosteds are calling you :)

No Worries. Ken is most likely doing the registrations in batches.
Errr... if you really want to know, I've been procrastinating on it, and I'm pulling an all-nighter in the middle of the holiday weekend to go through all the registrations and send out confirmations. I'm more than halfway through at the moment, but I'm going to send out all the e-mails at once when I'm done. Sorry for the delay.

Everyone who had registered for NSXPO 2007 as of late last night should have received an e-mail confirming your registration (or asking you about any problems with your registration). If you haven't, send me an e-mail or private message.

Free Tim Hortons Donuts go to the NSX owner willing to take me for a quick spin around the block in their NSX! I recently moved to Columbus (live a few miles down the street from the Doubletree) and about shit my pants when I saw this was coming to my town. Given my current status as a grad school student at OSU I'm about as close as I possibly can be to owning an nsx (lol fantasies) but the most experience I've had with an NSX is seeing one in a dealership showroom. (ok, seeing many in showrooms, but still...). I don't want to come off as wierd or anything but if anyone thinks they'll have some bored time or some down time around that weekend and wants some free donuts I'd be happy to provide them in exchange for someone just giving me a quick ride just so I can experience what it's like to ride in an NSX. I guess I sound like a stupid fanboi or something but I've loved these cars forever and it would really make my day (month/year?) and make the goal that much more realistic. My e-mail is [email protected], pm me or email me or something... the chocolate frosteds are calling you :)

No problem! Come find a group of Canadians with Ontario plates, we'll all take you for a ride for some delicious Timmie's!!!:biggrin:

Timmie's!!! :biggrin:
Timmie!

62a.gif

No problem! Come find a group of Canadians with Ontario plates, we'll all take you for a ride for some delicious Timmie's!!!:biggrin:

Sweet!!! I knew Tim Hortons would catch someones eye :) What would be a good day/time for me to drop by... just thurs or fri around 8 or 9pm or something?

Sweet!!! I knew Tim Hortons would catch someones eye :) What would be a good day/time for me to drop by... just thurs or fri around 8 or 9pm or something?

That would be fine, come by and we can set up a time. We'll have just finished dinner and I'll probably had a few drinks, so we can go out for a drive Saturday morning!

My name is Sean Batte, you can have the front desk get in touch with me and leave me a phone number or something. I'm sure we can arrange it no problem, there will be lots of guys happy to take you for a ride.:smile:

And if you want to avoid being mistaken for a gay couple in a RED car, Im happy to take you out in my much more masculine and not at all girly, SPA.

Ontario plates. Big wing.

That would be fine, come by and we can set up a time. We'll have just finished dinner and I'll probably had a few drinks, so we can go out for a drive Saturday morning!

My name is Sean Batte, you can have the front desk get in touch with me and leave me a phone number or something. I'm sure we can arrange it no problem, there will be lots of guys happy to take you for a ride.:smile:

Awesome, I'll drop by sometime friday night and leave my cell phone for you with the front desk. I already know my weekend is wide open and Tim Hortons is open 24/7 so whenever is good for you guys is good for me lol. (my name is Jon, btw).

And if you want to avoid being mistaken for a gay couple in a RED car, Im happy to take you out in my much more masculine and not at all girly, SPA.

Badass :D

Don't start the "you know how I know you're gay" thing with me.

Everyone knows you listen to Coldplay.:tongue:

Just a reminder - our hotel block is only valid for reservations made through September 12, which is Wednesday of next week. If you haven't already made your reservations, do it today! More info on the event website.

This is for "spotch"/Jon...My name is Debb-

Considering the previous "comments"...I would be happy to take you for a
ride. Oh wait...maybe I should clairify that...take you for a ride in my
Sebring silver NSX!

At least you wouldn't be confused for a gay couple. :biggrin:

There is nothing better than a passion for a great automobile!

You'll have fun, I am sure.
Email me if you like. See you there!

Debb

Clean the sh*t out of your pants and come find my car. If you know how to drive a manual, you stand a pretty good chance at getting to drive it if you want to. Just bring the 'Timmies' or we will have a problem. :biggrin:

Clean the sh*t out of your pants and come find my car. If you know how to drive a manual, you stand a pretty good chance at getting to drive it if you want to. Just bring the 'Timmies' or we will have a problem. :biggrin:

Are you actually going? You owe me a steak dinner, cough, cough...spare tire circa 2004:biggrin:

As noted in the NSXPO 2007 website, after September 14 (that's yesterday), registrations will only be accepted as replacements for anyone who cancels. At this point, we have closed registration and taken down the registration website. We're starting a waiting list in case openings arise due to cancellations. If you'd like to be on the waiting list, please send me a PM or e-mail to let me know how many people you are interested in signing up for the social activities over the weekend, whether you're also interested in the track event, and if so, how many track events you've previously driven in. I'll then get back to you based on what opens up.

We still have space available in the track event portion of NSXPO for experienced track drivers. Again, contact me via PM or e-mail.

As noted in the NSXPO 2007 website, after September 14 (that's yesterday), registrations will only be accepted as replacements for anyone who cancels. At this point, we have closed registration and taken down the registration website. We're starting a waiting list in case openings arise due to cancellations. If you'd like to be on the waiting list, please send me a PM or e-mail to let me know how many people you are interested in signing up for the social activities over the weekend, whether you're also interested in the track event, and if so, how many track events you've previously driven in. I'll then get back to you based on what opens up.

We still have space available in the track event portion of NSXPO for experienced track drivers. Again, contact me via PM or e-mail.
Ken, how about a "head count", how many real enthusiasts are making the pilgrimage? Inquiring minds want to know:biggrin:

Right now we have about 150 people and 85 NSXs, with almost 60 students and instructors signed up to drive in the track event. There are some practical limitations on certain aspects of the event that prevent us from going a whole lot higher, but we might be able to squeeze a few more people in. And I know we can take more experienced drivers in the track event. Again, let me know if anyone is still interested in attending.

Last edited:
Ken,

you normally do a list of who's going, you slacking this year?:biggrin:

What's the parking situation at the Hotel for trailers? Some of us will be towing our cars there and will need a place to park our rigs.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, nice to see that you plan on bringing the big rig. I have worked with the hotel to assure plenty of parking space for ourselves and our vendors. At this point we have nearly half of the parking lot, most of it nestled back in the large corner that most of the rooms look over. I know you guys won't sleep well unless you can look out over you car at almost all times.:tongue: Those spaces should be large enough for some trailers, depending on how many come. Worst case scenario, trailers might need to be parked across the street to allow room for all of the NSXPO guest cars.

Hey Jeff, nice to see that you plan on bringing the big rig. I have worked with the hotel to assure plenty of parking space for ourselves and our vendors. At this point we have nearly half of the parking lot, most of it nestled back in the large corner that most of the rooms look over. I know you guys won't sleep well unless you can look out over you car at almost all times.:tongue: Those spaces should be large enough for some trailers, depending on how many come. Worst case scenario, trailers might need to be parked across the street to allow room for all of the NSXPO guest cars.

Make sure to let them know to run a hose or twon out to the parking lot. I like to be gleaming at all times.:biggrin:

Ken,

you normally do a list of who's going, you slacking this year?:biggrin:
No:

Acura NSX Pilot
allstar
alum04org
AOB Service
ARYNSX
Bill_C
BioBanker
Bob Kenney
Bob_54