• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPO 2015 Photos

i-wpRdrv3-XL.jpg

i-5tStCn9-XL.jpg

i-bJQJJQh-XL.jpg

Wow PD is doing some serious nsx themed travelling.....:wink:

great shots.....the new car is growing on me.....I want vids with sound.....:cool: did old #42 run...and where is it currently residing?

Last edited:
Why aren't you here docjohn?

#42 does not run anymore. It may be common knowledge, but it was retired in 2002.

Currently resides at the Honda Museum in Torrance, CA.

great shots.....the new car is growing on me.....I want vids with sound.....:cool: did old #42 run...and where is it currently residing?

And, as always, great photos Bob. Thanks!

Last edited:
This is a great xpo with a fantastic planning committee, and superb local, for me and many others very envious of those able to be there...many got caught out by the quick sell out......I am too constrained by work and family commitments.....Love the pics though.....:biggrin:

Why aren't you here docjohn?

#42 does not run anymore. It may be common knowledge, but it was retired in 2002.

Currently resides at the Honda Museum in Torrance, CA.

And, as always, great photos Bob. Thanks!

Actually, the 42 does run. I have photos of it doing heritage laps at the Rolex 24 a couple of years ago

I was watching speed footage of Monterrey 2015 and Parker had the acura spice gtp car running and he won a trophy.....

This is a great xpo with a fantastic planning committee, and superb local, for me and many others very envious of those able to be there...many got caught out by the quick sell out......I am too constrained by work and family commitments.....Love the pics though.....:biggrin:

You are 100% correct. It's top tier! I'm extremely impressed with how every detail has been perfect. Tonight is the BIG DEAL. It's already been wonderful but it's going to blow us away, I'm told.

Only through the NSX Club of America could a current NSX owner and club member have the opportunity to be piloted by Peter Cunningham around a private race track in the new Acura NSX!

i-JZJhDnx-X3.jpg

Lol PD may have three thumbs up...................:smiley_simmons:

Like Doc John I'm up to my neck in it here and sitting out likely the best of the NSXPOs. When we die we look back on what we should have done, and this will be one of those things...

Have fun boys and carry on!

- - - Updated - - -

Bob - So straight up, no BS - what does PD think of the new car. Not what he's paid to say - what does he think?

Ed there are only 18 members logged in right now......everyone else is soaking up something at the banquet....

I have to agree...nirvana it must be! I am achingly missing this years NSXPO...thanks, Robert, for your wonderful photos that help me experience this vicariously!

More track pics please

Back