• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Red NSX with MD plates heading south on Stringfellow Rd in Fair Lakes/Chantilly area on Monday, June 2.. Didn't recognize who it was but the car looked appreciated.

Red NA1 with gunmetal spokes w/ polished lips rims eastbound on Quince Orchard, heading toward N Frederick Ave. Round noon today (7/5)

Was in my RAV4 going the other way.

I introduced myself in the thread I made, but I chatted up an NSX owner on 495 west awhile back. Me and several of my friends were heading out to Frederick for backroad fun.

It was funny, we pulled up next to you and you said "Hey, that's a baby NSX!" and I said "No, you have a big MR2!" lol

We got a picture of you:

Jeez, I had forgotten all about that.....yeah, that's me....old, fat, and bitter...except when I'm in my NSX.

Dave

I introduced myself in the thread I made, but I chatted up an NSX owner on 495 west awhile back. Me and several of my friends were heading out to Frederick for backroad fun.

It was funny, we pulled up next to you and you said "Hey, that's a baby NSX!" and I said "No, you have a big MR2!" lol

We got a picture of you:

Jeez, I had forgotten all about that.....yeah, that's me....old, fat, and bitter...except when I'm in my NSX.

Dave

Haha cool. We saw your car and got excited. Thought it would be a good laugh if we pulled up next to you to dispute if yours was actually an MR2 or mine was an NSX. Your paint job is pristine unlike mine

I go to school in College Park, so I'll be on 495 if you want to talk again ;)

Last edited:
^ that's Makana (808nessex). Just two days ago, there were five of us driving around that area.

This one was strange.... Spotted Black NSX with black rims on Lee Highway (211) by Washington, VA on Monday around 10:50 AM. I was taking my Dog to a Vet in the area and was surprised to see one out there. It was, however a beautiful day to drive. I was in my Volt.

That would've been me. Spent the morning and some of the afternoon driving and hiking Shenandoah with my brother who was visiting. It was a great drive and weather.

Last edited:
Back