• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust Ohnishi Heat Magic JDM custom titanium NA2 exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my beloved Ohnishi Heat Magic custom titanium NA2 exhaust. Thought I'd keep this for as long as I owned the car but ended up going w/ full GT-One so I'm letting this go - a bunch of you guys have asked me about selling the exhaust before, so here's your chance.

This is a one-off made by Ohnishi Heat Magic in Japan - if you haven't heard of them, they do custom exhaust systems for high end cars in Japan - popular w/ Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati owners. This particular exhaust was custom built on an authentic NA2 NSX-R and was later brought here. This is the only one in existence and of course the only one in the US.

The exhaust is full titanium, nicely burned in including the tips. The Ohnishi Heat Magic signature logo is engraved on both tips. Exhaust uses all OEM hanger locations, is VERY light, something like 15-16 lbs when I measured it on my bathroom scale. It has a nice big muffler and is pretty subdued at low RPMs, no highway drone. When you open it up though it sounds amazing. Sorry, but I don't have any sound clips.

There is a small dent on the underside towards the back of the muffler. It is not visible unless you crawl underneath and look behind the muffler; I can't tell you how it got there since it was there when I bought it 8-9 years ago. No leaks, no rattling.

Letting this go for $1500 picked up in Socal. I'd prefer not to ship this but if you really want me to ship it, I'm willing to work something out, PM me.

Pics:

nsx-heatmagic1.jpg

nsx-heatmagic2.jpg

nsx-heatmagic3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back