• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ok April 30th it is for Park Meet in Torrance

Ok everyone I am just going to do this on April 30th Sunday 10am at Columbia Park in Torrance on 190th and Prairie. Parking will be on the Prairie side. I am doing this day so you Pahrump guys can come the following week.
(You can thank me later) ;).
Anyways lets start the sign up sheet of people attending. Everything will be same format as last time.
Bring food, drinks, a radio, and toys(football, volleyball, frisbees, rc cars) etc.
As you know I will be inviting the S2000 guys and other exotic cars are welcome as a reminder. I am hoping some Ferrari guys will join us especially my buddy from OC. Justine you are welcome also. ;)

Here is a link to last years meet at the park
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60015

So this gives plenty of advance notice to everyone planning to attend. I don't want to hear any whining.

Rules of Etiquette:
1.No speeding in the parking lot, speed outside the parking lot at your own risk.(Torrance cops do not play around)
2.Be polite and introduce yourself to everyone.(antisocial or clicky people are not welcome)
3.Snobby or people who think they are badasses are not welcome. (You guys know who you are)
4.No excessive revving or blasting your audio system.( *Demonstrating you muffler or sound system is ok on request as long as its not for a long time)
5.Everyone is expected to pitch in a little bit in some way. So if you come empty handed make sure you help in cleaning up or some other way.
6.Have a good time with your fellow car mates!
7.Remember you will be asked to leave if you cause any problems or bad vibes.

So sign up here:

1.ediddy310
2.fastraxturbo
3.jonmartin
3.Frank C.
4.rednsxdex
5.NSX2CE
6.mikesan
7.wealthbuildr
8.anytime
9.poohbear
10.jdmsoarer
11.mrjdmnsx
12.jagtiger
13.enesexdreamer
14.cdx_nsx (maybe)
15.eddie c.
16.zetoolman
17.simons2k
18.Joseph
19.Jchoice- 360 Modena F-1 (Justine) :tongue:
20.carl
21.Eugene
22.kwante
23.Brad C- Viper 10 GTS
24.09NSXSoCal
25.MikeC_587
26.Drewdeezee (+1)
27.Calabasas23- 512 Testarossa
28.Bhane
29.jpress- 360 Modena
30.JRTurbo909- Lotus Espirit
31.Edmo7
32.Vampnsx (maybe)
33.Lovespeed- Mondial
34.Rdoria- F40
35.Ebutera-512 Testarossa
36. stick-e-rice (Hutch + lots of Thai munchies from Thai Dining)
37.nsxhan + 1
38.cdog

Last edited:
I'm in, I'm in! Hopefully we'll see a nice showing of Ferrari's too.

Im in guys, bringing the F1 !!!:biggrin:

I am sure David will make it. :smile:

So sign up here:

1.ediddy310 + F40 buddy (hopefully I can get him to come)
2.fastraxturbo
3.jonmartin
3.Frank C.
4.rednsxdex
5.kieth
6.mikesan
7.wealthbuildr
8.anytime
9.poohbear
10.jdmsoarer
11.mrjdmnsx
12.jagtiger
13.enesexdreamer
14.cdx_nsx
15.eddie c.
16.zetoolman
17.simons2k
18.Joseph
19.your name here[/QUOTE]

Mark me in as a "maybe" for now as I don't know yet if my car will be out by then.

2.fastraxturbo
3.jonmartin
3.Frank C.
4.rednsxdex
5.kieth
6.mikesan
7.wealthbuildr
8.anytime
9.poohbear
10.jdmsoarer
11.mrjdmnsx
12.jagtiger
13.enesexdreamer
14.cdx_nsx (maybe)
15.eddie c.
16.zetoolman
17.simons2k
18.Joseph
19.your name here

Cools we have a viper attending now....keep them coming guys.

Last edited:
Joseph said:
So sign up here:

2.fastraxturbo
3.jonmartin
3.Frank C.
4.rednsxdex
5.kieth
6.mikesan
7.wealthbuildr
8.anytime
9.poohbear
10.jdmsoarer
11.mrjdmnsx
12.jagtiger
13.enesexdreamer
14.cdx_nsx
15.eddie c.
16.zetoolman
17.simons2k
18.Joseph
19.09NSXSoCal

2.fastraxturbo
3.jonmartin
3.Frank C.
4.rednsxdex
5.kieth
6.mikesan
7.wealthbuildr
8.anytime
9.poohbear
10.jdmsoarer
11.mrjdmnsx
12.jagtiger
13.enesexdreamer
14.cdx_nsx
15.eddie c.
16.zetoolman
17.simons2k
18.Joseph
19.09NSXSoCal
20.MikeC_587 (From the Bay Area, hopefully MV Designz will have completed the project by then)

Eddie, you da man! Thanks for planning this again. Count me in for two big bags of charcoal plus I want to chip in $10 for that bombeezee bbq chicken that was brought last time. (I think the HKS guy brought it.) :biggrin:

2.fastraxturbo
3.jonmartin
3.Frank C.
4.rednsxdex
5.kieth
6.mikesan
7.wealthbuildr
8.anytime
9.poohbear
10.jdmsoarer
11.mrjdmnsx
12.jagtiger
13.enesexdreamer
14.cdx_nsx
15.eddie c.
16.zetoolman
17.simons2k
18.Joseph
19.09NSXSoCal
20.MikeC_587 (From the Bay Area, hopefully MV Designz will have completed the project by then)
21. Drewdeezee (+1)

Well i dont know if any of you are thai food lovers here, but i can bring some papaya salad if any of you have ever had it or like it. Ill make it fresh that day, nice and spicy. BTW its the day after my bday:biggrin:

Dont' tease...cuz I will hunt you down. Either Thai or Vietnamese version is yummy!!!:tongue:

MRJdmNSX said:
Well i dont know if any of you are thai food lovers here, but i can bring some papaya salad if any of you have ever had it or like it. Ill make it fresh that day, nice and spicy. BTW its the day after my bday:biggrin:

Don't worry Jon we will do whatever we can to help you out. Anyone has spare nsx parts for sale or donate?

PoohBEAR said:
Dont' tease...cuz I will hunt you down. Either Thai or Vietnamese version is yummy!!!:tongue:

Well, im Lao and Thai, so it will have a little Lao influences in it, but it will still be fantastic :biggrin: Anyone that cant eat spicy? i can make a non spicy version as well.

Lao? damn.....it's getting better and better. I am hunting you down for sure. :biggrin: That weeken is Lao's new year too..yah?

MRJdmNSX said:
Well, im Lao and Thai, so it will have a little Lao influences in it, but it will still be fantastic :biggrin: Anyone that cant eat spicy? i can make a non spicy version as well.

PoohBEAR said:
Lao? damn.....it's getting better and better. I am hunting you down for sure. :biggrin: That weeken is Lao's new year too..yah?

I think Lao new year is a week before, but yeh, its in april. If anyone is interested, I can bring chicken to bbq thats marinated Laotion style, not as sweet as Thai style because i use lemon grass.

Bump for all you newbies :smile:

Back