• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ok April 30th it is for Park Meet in Torrance

I can't wait to hear and compare exhausts again. YEEEHAAA!!!

attachment.php

legendr35 said:
eddie,

if i were to go, how much of an item should i bring?

Bring enough for the nsx people ;) :biggrin: hehe j/k bring as much as you can....don't kill yourself over it.

1.ediddy310- Fried Rice
2.fastraxturbo
3.jonmartin
3.Frank C.
4.rednsxdex
5.NSX2CE
6.mikesan- Chips, dips, sodas
7.wealthbuildr
8.anytime
9.poohbear
10.jdmsoarer
11.mrjdmnsx
12.jagtiger(+1) - Korean BBQ or Egg Rolls
13.enesexdreamer-2 charcoal bags and $10 bucks to the meat person.
14.cdx_nsx (maybe)
15.eddie c.
16.zetoolman
17.simons2k- Sodas and Water
18.Joseph
19.Jchoice- 360 Modena F-1 (Justine)
20.carl
21.Eugene
22.kwante
23.Brad C- Viper 10 GTS
24.09NSXSoCal- Marinade Chicken Wings
25.MikeC_587
26.Drewdeezee (+1)
27.Calabasas23- 512 Testarossa
28.Bhane
29.jpress- 360 Modena
30.JRTurbo909- Lotus Espirit
31.Edmo7
32.Vampnsx (maybe)
33.Lovespeed- Mondial
34.Rdoria- F40
35.Ebutera-512 Testarossa
36. stick-e-rice (Hutch + lots of Thai munchies from Thai Dining)
37.nsxhan + 1
38.C-Dog-Potato and coleslaw
39.FLYN_LOW ('',)
40. Derek A- 996 TT
41. Blackwood- S4
42. G8 nsX + 1
43. Jliou-C2 + 1
44. Kswift +1
45. Erick +1
46. Ch@d +1
47. Mojorator (Mike)

April 30th Sunday 10am at Columbia Park in Torrance on 190th and Prairie. Parking will be on the Prairie side

Hopefully some people can come early so we can reserve the parking space?:redface:

jagtiger said:
Hopefully some people can come early so we can reserve the parking space?:redface:

I will be there early to get the bbq spot but I will not be able to stay the whole day due to work. I will need some volunteers to keep an eye on the event after I leave.

Because of Jason (NSXSupra), I can go to the park meet now and no longer have to spend my time in traffic school for the speeding ticket I got.:biggrin:

I'll be bringing Pad Thai and my specialty grills with spicy roasted rice tamarind sauce and of course sticky rice!!

See you there with me, Hutch, +2 Friends (M3 Vert)

Ton

Stick-e-rice said:
Because of Jason (NSXSupra), I can go to the park meet now and no longer have to spend my time in traffic school for the speeding ticket I got.:biggrin:

I'll be bringing Pad Thai and my specialty grills with spicy roasted rice tamarind sauce and of course sticky rice!!

See you there with me, Hutch, +2 Friends (M3 Vert)

Ton

:smile:

Hey Eddie, unfortunately i won't be able to make this one due to some engagements i have over the weekend. Good job on putting such a huge meet together. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

I might be there with my newly totalled car to do some part swapping. Put me down for now.

FastraxTurbo said:
Sorry guys, I'm stuck having to tune some cars before they ship out to Atlanta for some event, so I won't be able to make this one.:mad: Have fun!

Formula D :biggrin: :biggrin:

ediddynsx said:
I will be there early to get the bbq spot but I will not be able to stay the whole day due to work. I will need some volunteers to keep an eye on the event after I leave.

I'll help with this :cool:

ediddynsx said:

Hey Eddie...You know it's no fun without you!...SKIP WORK!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

jagtiger said:
Hey Eddie...You know it's no fun without you!...SKIP WORK!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks buddy ;) I wish I can stay too but you guys will have a blast.....hey someone bring a boombox please.....:biggrin:

i will be in san diego this weekend. need directions from san diego please. i might be able to follow. thanks.

NY2NV said:
i will be in san diego this weekend. need directions from san diego please. i might be able to follow. thanks.

You can map the park address shown already.

But basically 405 N all the way up and exit artesia and make right and then left on Prairie and it will be on your right hand side.

Hey guys, Ill be heading out to this gathering. Ill bring the SLR to shoot the event and get some pics of everyones car and the whole event.

Pm sent to originator of this to see if there is anything else I can contribute.

Here is my number for anyone who has questions.

I want to thank everyone who is contributing to this event. Also I would like to thank all the people who will be attending. It will be a great get together this year.

Regards,
Eddie
310-920-7364 :smile:

Just so theres no confusion for some of you guys....he is bringing an slr camera not the mercedes slr. But if anyone owns an slr mercedes feel free to drop by too. ;)

Ok wheres eric? :)

Everyone bringing something tommorrow please show up at 10am to set up. Thanks.....

I'll be stopping by for a an hour or so on my way back from the Village Coffee Roaster meet in Woodland Hills. Look forward to seeing all of you. :smile:

Back