• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ok, autocon, who else with roll with me

EDIT: IM AWARE OF THE TITLE. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO SAY WILL ROLL WITH ME. IPHONE LIKED WITH RATHER THAN WILL. MAYBE IT WILL GET MORE HITS THIS WAY LOL.

Ok, so i figured its time i really show off the nsx, literally put it in a show. The gf has said from day 1 when i had my veilside rx7 i should put in in shows because of what id done to it. Well i found an event thats not on a sunday lol. Anyone else intrested in going. So far there is me, marinensx and audax. There is a forum/group discount as its $30 for 1 car and $40 for two wrist bands with 1 car now, but Before i email the event guy, i wana get a head count of all that are intrested. Hopefully get it lower. Maybe i should hire les to be my marketing manager to get this rolling lol.

1. SuperSonic
2. MarineNSX
3. Audax
4. Dstnsx
5. Lmr

Last edited:
New around here, but went last year with my white Z. The underground parking structure had a good vibe minus the smoking... If I can seal the deal on a car by then I'll be there!

5256336674_b19ec3cb15_o-1.jpg

K, gl on your search. Unless ur lookn foe a 02 up like mine or gpw the search should be quick ;)

This was a good event last year... lots of variety.

As long as my car is done in time, I'll be there.

Any update as to the time it should be. Are all the parts in?

I'm new to this forum. Count me in. Will be my first time to such event. Looking forward to meeting some NSX owner.

Danny

I'm new to this forum. Count me in. Will be my first time to such event. Looking forward to meeting some NSX owner.

Danny

Sup danny, where you from or is take in new owners section? So far
1. Supersonic
2. Marinensx
3. Audax ( whose car better be done lol)
4. Dustthisnsx ( should have a nsx in 2 months)
5. Senmon_nsx ( foot will be great by then)
6. Dstnsx

Looking good so far. Its not an all day event so no waking up at 6 am and its over and done for dinner. Ill email the event host in a week or so for a forum discount hopefully.

Any update as to the time it should be. Are all the parts in?

I actually dropped by Bell's yesterday and spoke to Ryan. All parts are in and the car is going on the frame machine next week. He said two weeks, tops.

Right after it's done there I'll be sending it about 200 yards down the road to AutoWave for some upgrades. That should make it show-worthy. ;)

Option Racing Customer Appreciation Garage Sale & Car Meet

Lots of products will be for sale at a SUPER LOW cost!!!!
From LED bulbs, performance parts, accessories, bodykits, and OEM products.

Amazing Food Trucks
Music
Models/Model Search for Option Racing 2012 Calendar
Raffles
...and a few of So Cal's Finest Show cars on display!

Time: 10:00am-6:00pm
Date: October 15th, 2011

Official Supporters/Partners:

-Elite-AutoSports (www.elite-autosports.com)
-AutoCon (www.autoconevents.com)

For more information regarding this event. Contact Eric at [email protected]

flyer_front.jpg

flyer_back.jpg

Maybe i should hire les to be my marketing manager to get this rolling lol.

You can't afford me.:tongue:

But you can add me to the list.

You can't afford me.:tongue:

But you can add me to the list.

Psssshhhh. What cant i afford...... Oh wait i cant afford crap. Damn. You win this round les :p

thanks for putting me on the list homie, im soooo down. havent been to a car thing for awhile. gunna get crazy like in the parking structure in tokyo drift. The NSX crew gunna wreck it. everyone may have faster evos or STI's or some faggy 240, but in the back of their mind they all wish they could have an NSX.

Just cause sophie is slow dont bring us all down hahaha. We have a good amount of colors too. Btw mike, you ever retint your windows?

naw i need to, dont be talkin shit on sophie, you bought yours supercharged. you cheated. ayrton senna didnt approve the s/c one. plus im pretty sure mine was the one he test drove and gave it his stamp of approval, dont ask me how i know.

naw i need to, dont be talkin shit on sophie, you bought yours supercharged. you cheated. ayrton senna didnt approve the s/c one. plus im pretty sure mine was the one he test drove and gave it his stamp of approval, dont ask me how i know.

I had the stig from top gear drive mine. Some say it was faster than an enzo on their test track. Others say s/c or not it will leave sophie in the dust with him driving it. All we know is, dont ask me how i know ;)

I had the stig from top gear drive mine. Some say it was faster than an enzo on their test track. Others say s/c or not it will leave sophie in the dust with him driving it. All we know is, dont ask me how i know ;)

Okay, I call BS on both.:tongue:

Ok, got the reply back from autocon on the group/forum discount. Its anywhere from $3-$7 bucks per car. Not bad considering to show the car is only a few more bucks than to spectate. So far there are 5 of us confirmed, 3 maybes.
Also, they would like to generate an nsx flyer that can be used to promote
"I'd like to create an online AutoCon flyer to promote the group of nsx's. If you have images ready, forum logo or group details.. send it on over and we'll publish everything, slowly, on our FaceBook, AutoCon website and media partner blogs."

So if anyone has a pic they want me to submit or les if you have the nsx banner (ill prob pull a pic off the beach pic) just send them to me asap and ill email them to the autocon promoter.

As soon as he gets back after i email him the photos he should send me the final price based on the number of cars i tell him. Btw my email is [email protected]

Last edited:
sickkkkk. finaly NSX on the cover. tires of the evo's and scion tc's. every jackass has those. If they put another nissan 350z or 370z on the cover of anything to make it cool. ima use it as toilet paper, no matter how much it hurts, cause thats where they belong.

Back