• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ok, autocon, who else with roll with me

sickkkkk. finaly NSX on the cover. tires of the evo's and scion tc's. every jackass has those. If they put another nissan 350z or 370z on the cover of anything to make it cool. ima use it as toilet paper, no matter how much it hurts, cause thats where they belong.

You are a cocky ass hole. Funny as hell haha. I can see you acting like kenny powers in the new k swiss video. Go to the event, roll up and be like " i own a nsx. Im f**king in, your f**king out, get the f*k out of my parking spot" cause you a funny dick. The event guy said he loves the nsx, at least everyone there has that one thing in common ;)

Ok guys, for those that are going ill pm you later with the code to get in. Its for 5 off to those going to the show, not spectating ;).

sickkkkk. finaly NSX on the cover. tires of the evo's and scion tc's. every jackass has those. If they put another nissan 350z or 370z on the cover of anything to make it cool. ima use it as toilet paper, no matter how much it hurts, cause thats where they belong.

Now Now Michael, take it easy.:tongue:

Other than mike, can you guys pm me to confirm what ur status is. Just wana see how many of you are still up in the air or in as no one has emailed me pics of their cars

Ok, Im registered as well as audax and my brother. use the code nsxprime11 for the discount and for the team affiliation, i just used nsx prime. Post up after you register guys

1. SuperSonic + bros ISF
2. Audax

Ok, Im registered as well as audax and my brother. use the code nsxprime11 for the discount and for the team affiliation, i just used nsx prime. Post up after you register guys

1. SuperSonic + bros ISF
2. Audax

What color is your bro's IS-F? White? Did he show at AutoCon last year?

No, he just got it 2 months ago. Its grey with wheels, tint, and all the chrome trim and emblems black

By the looks of it, my car will likely not be ready in time. Still at the body shop for at least another two weeks minimum. That doesn't leave me enough time for getting new suspension and shoes fitted between the holiday and being out of town for the week prior.

:mad:

Ill prob stop by to have ryan look at bros car later this month. Whats the hold up exactly. They were pretty good with my car in regards to getting it on lift and finishing mikes car. Whats the hold up

This might be a stupid question but will the place were this takes place have any bumps? My car is slammed and it's only about 3 inches of the floor max. Don't want to get there and be like my car is to low to make it up a drive way. It has happened before.

Not sure man to be honest. I highly doubt it. I think most cars are slammed. When/if you register use nsxprime11 for a discount and pm me if you decide to go. The team name is nsxprime if you wana roll with us.

This might be a stupid question but will the place were this takes place have any bumps? My car is slammed and it's only about 3 inches of the floor max. Don't want to get there and be like my car is to low to make it up a drive way. It has happened before.

Not likely at all. The vast majority of the cars here would have a hard time with any sort of speed bump.

Bump bump. Ill have the meeting spot and roll in time later this week.

For some reason i couldnt post in my own first post, here the info. I think meet up at 10-1030 am to roll in. Anyone have any suggestions to meet up at otherwise ill find one and post back in a few days

Event Address:

Orange County Great Park: El Toro Festival Site (cement grounds – 200,000+ sq.ft.)

6990 Marine Way

Irvine, CA 92618

Schedule | Times:

Saturday, Dec 10 – 7:00AM – Vehicle & Vendor Load-in & Set-up Begin
Saturday, Dec 10 – 11:00AM – Vehicle & Vendor Set-up Ends
Saturday, Dec 10 – 11:00AM – Vehicle Judging (for awards) Starts
Saturday, Dec 10 – 11:00AM – Food Trucks Arrive
Saturday, Dec 10 – 11:00AM – Marines & Toys 4 Tots Arrive
Saturday, Dec 10 – 12:00PM – Official Show Start Time (gates open)
Saturday, Dec 10 – 3:00PM – Last call for vehicle judging
Saturday, Dec 10 – 3:00 to 6:00PM – Award Ceremony (drive-up main stage)
Saturday, Dec 10 – 6:00PM – Event Closed (tear down can begin)

Note:

Everyone MUST have an event ticket or wristband, to enter show premises on Saturday
Registered vehicles that display decals/graphics must do so in a tasteful manner and in the spirit of competition. Blatant advertisement wraps that serve no cosmetic taste other than personal advertisement will not be permitted
Roll-Out: Once all spectators have exited the building and show management has cleared the aisle ways, roll-out can commence.
AutoCon Winners must be present to receive their winnings. Car show awards & raffle items will not be shipped.

wow. glad that this thread is being active :D
here's some info I got from the head of AutoCon :)

‎7am-11am for roll-in. the sooner you guys get there, the faster we can get you in. the team will not be let in, unless every member is present. You wont have to wait hours in line to get in. roll-in procedure should be fast and painless.

Guys i need a final count. Who is going. Pm me or post here. So far
Me
My bro in isf
Mike

I need to know who to wait for. We will be meeting up at 10 around the event. I will have a place tommrow.

Back