• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Old new owner in Savannah, Ga

I am happy to be back in the NSX community. I had a 1998 Yellow NSX from 2000-2011. I just took the plunge and got a 2017 Corsa Red NSX. I may love this car as much as I did the old one. It's good to be back. In the years between my NSX's I has Jaguar XKR (worst car I ever had), a 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Z51 and then a 2014 Corvette Stingray with Z51. I am a track rat and have a Spec Miata race car. I look forward to being part of the forum again.

Welcome back! Just curious as to what brought you back, how you liked the '14 Stingray and your thoughts on the new ride. Oh, and pics please!

I will say I loved my Stingray, it was a great car. I tracked it some and it was super fast and capable. I loved the new NSX when I first saw it and being a prior owner that put 170,000 miles on my first NSX with never a lick of trouble I always wanted another one. The price caught me at first but we were able to work out a deal i was comfortable with to get it. The ride is so great on the highway my wife loved it immediately compared to the Stingray. I like the electric hybrid part and launch control is a wow factor. i got to drive one on the track in December and couldn't believe how great a car it was. I tried to change my profile picture but I guess it didn;t work so i will try again.IMG_0780.jpg

welcome back Dave.....but then again you never really left:wink:

Back