• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Onboard Ferrari 458 Challenge at Spa-Francorchamps ...just AMAZING

I've been driving my NSX on this track and always wondered how to negociate " le raidillon" ( a very steep hill) at Spa Francorchamps.
I got the answer here: drive straight over the curbs!
The speed of this car is overwhelming but I believe the driving is way too agressive for a club outing:frown:

I've been driving my NSX on this track and always wondered how to negociate " le raidillon" ( a very steep hill) at Spa Francorchamps.
I got the answer here: drive straight over the curbs!
The speed of this car is overwhelming but I believe the driving is way too agressive for a club outing:frown:
ha...ha...that is right straight thru.....this track is my fav ,i hope to get some time and visit it next year ,i bet you had a blast with the nsx there:smile:

Yes, it's definitely my preferred track:smile:
It takes a lot of skill and even more guts as the speeds are high.
It can be dangerous as well.
A couple of years back, a dutchman totalled his NSX in the famous "raidillon" and broke a bone in his spine...
I believe he recovered totally but I'm sure he never came back to Spa!
I spun once in a medium fast downhill off-camber turn but luckily stopped at 1 meter from the rail:cool:
There was an onboard video of Gerard van Santen when he lost his NSX in one of the fastest bends under the rain.
Very scary!

Yes, it's definitely my preferred track:smile:
It takes a lot of skill and even more guts as the speeds are high.
It can be dangerous as well.
A couple of years back, a dutchman totalled his NSX in the famous "raidillon" and broke a bone in his spine...
I believe he recovered totally but I'm sure he never came back to Spa!
I spun once in a medium fast downhill off-camber turn but luckily stopped at 1 meter from the rail:cool:
There was an onboard video of Gerard van Santen when he lost his NSX in one of the fastest bends under the rain.
Very scary!
Wow...sounds like it

Back