• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

One October Day in the future.......nsxpo?

A look into the future for you if you are attending the 2005 NSXpo.
Hwy 89a between Wickenburg and Prescott Arizona........

Enjoy.

:smile:

Last edited:
Nice pics Jeff! We have a few more from the same route, but they span two different trips. This really is a fun route! The first two are from Watson Lake State Park - as you can see it was an overcast day in Arizona. :biggrin: Please DON'T try taking pictures like in the third pic, but great scenery. And then the final pic is up in Sedona, which can be an optional extended drive for NSXPO.

Attachments

• Prescott Drive 031.jpg
    Prescott Drive 031.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 479
  • Prescott Drive 034 - Web.jpg
    Prescott Drive 034 - Web.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 476
  • Sedona Drive 038 - Web.jpg
    Sedona Drive 038 - Web.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 474
  • Sedona Drive 021 - Web.jpg
    Sedona Drive 021 - Web.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 458
Those pics make me want to go so badly.....I hope I have time... :frown:

1TITENSX said:
Nice pics. I thought MYNSX had his NSX for sale and sold it :confused:

Yep, he has sold the car. As I noted in the top, there are two separate trips that my pictures are from. Just trying to confuse everyone. :wink: The first two at Watson Lake were from a very recent trip, however the last two are from June '03 I believe but on the same route. Bill was actually on both trips though, you can see his yellow 355 from the recent trip in the first photo on the very right side.

TucAZNSX said:
Yep, he has sold the car. As I noted in the top, there are two separate trips that my pictures are from. Just trying to confuse everyone. :wink: The first two at Watson Lake were from a very recent trip, however the last two are from June '03 I believe but on the same route. Bill was actually on both trips though, you can see his yellow 355 from the recent trip in the first photo on the very right side.

Darn, you got me :redface:

So are there any real downsides to living out there?? Nice weather, beautiful scenery, driving the NSX all year long.....there has to be a negative. Is it super expensive cost of living or something?

Meeyatch1 said:
So are there any real downsides to living out there?? Nice weather, beautiful scenery, driving the NSX all year long.....there has to be a negative. Is it super expensive cost of living or something?
Yea life can be too boring here - no hurricanes, no blizzards, no tornados, no earthquakes. Just driving the NSX everyday can possibly get too boring... NAH :biggrin:

Back