• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Only 349 Type S left

So, it is a sad day for me. My NSX TYPE S was inside a collapsed garage. The garage has 4 floors and cars are crashed from roof top to the ground floor.

So, it is a sad day for me. My NSX TYPE S was inside a collapsed garage. The garage has 4 floors and cars are crashed from roof top to the ground floor.
horrific collapse, one life lost, and a few injuries. I hope you have either an agreed value, or market value policy, so perhaps you can get a replacement. While it might not be your exact specs, maybe you can get close.

Oh no! My wife called me yesterday while I was at work asking if I was aware of the garage collapse in the financial district. I work in lower Manhattan.

Don't underestimate the ability of the PMC to repair your Type-S. They have turned some pretty wrecked GT3 cars back into like-new condition, and that was under intense time constraints. Depending on how bad the damage is, they may be able to fix it, believe it or not.

that is so terrible and im sorry to to hear that you go out of your way and added expense in Manhattan to keep a car and this happens... hopefully the physical things people lost will be able to replace as compared to a life.. again I am sorry..

Don't underestimate the ability of the PMC to repair your Type-S. They have turned some pretty wrecked GT3 cars back into like-new condition, and that was under intense time constraints. Depending on how bad the damage is, they may be able to fix it, believe it or not.
I called my NSX representative already and see if they can repair my car. So far, no respond. They are willing to repair GT3 and not sure about repairing the Type S.

So sorry to hear your car got crushed...Between you and me there are plenty of crumbling parking structures in NYC...

Thankfully you weren't there at the time! work with your insurance, buy another car, move on. Show your insurance company what they are selling for on the used market, in order to get full value for the car.

Oh man, terrible. Cars are replaceable, people are not. Sucks but we move on.

Hi Everyone. I need all the help to get the transaction history of the recent NSX Type S. I will not settle for a penny less to get myself a replacement Type S. The demolition grab the cars out of the building with crane and insurance companies does not want to pay.

I am glad you were not hurt
Is your insurance carrier looking for the building’s insurer to cover you directly?
Hopefully it won’t take a long time to get settled
I have never gotten a policy that provides replacement coverage (they pay the cost of getting you another car like you lost)
Do you have that?

Your insurance company is the one that should pay. Then it will subrogagte against the building owner and the the building owner’s insurance company. What number out of 350 is your car?

Your insurance company is the one that should pay. Then it will subrogagte against the building owner and the the building owner’s insurance company. What number out of 350 is your car?
My insurance company said that they started to contact the building insurance or the parking management. My insurance claimed that the other side will not make any payment until they have a total of the damages in all the cars.

We have user "RX0NTD" (onto Prime 27 April 2021) beginning this thread.

Hi Everyone. I need all the help to get the transaction history of the recent NSX Type S. I will not settle for a penny less to get myself a replacement Type S. The demolition grab the cars out of the building with crane and insurance companies does not want to pay.

And now user "RX0" (onto Prime 10 September 2019) continuing it?

Rotten to have this happen, but who is this masked man really? 🔦 🔦🪠🔍🤷‍♂️

Interesting. He has also thus far declined to identify which number car it is.

Last edited:
Lol waiting for the gofundme page...

Back