• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Only 5 Chin Spoilers Left!!

I am moving and I don't want to take these with me. I have 5 non-vented RM chin spoilers left and I will sell them for $150.00 shipped.
I accept PayPal or you can send payment directly to me.
Contact me at: [email protected]

Can you post some pics?

Heres a pic of one on mine. These things are pretty durable too, ive hit it a number of times and it still looks great.
8528PICT0041-med.JPG

bclark said:
Last one.....get it while its hot!!

SOLD

Sent PM tonight

Thanks

Does anybody have contact info for bclark?

I purchased one when he had them but through extenuating circumstances, the shipment was delayed.

Tried PMing and e-mail through the site but I haven't heard back.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

--
George

^^Similar to George, Im out too because BClark has dissapeared.

I got a strut bar from him. It didnt fit. He said return it for refund. I sent it back and it was successfully delivered to him in October. No refund. No word from him.

Co'mon Brad!

SPA-2000 I just noticed when reading the thread in the buyer vendor experience section you and the other gentleman are out of this product because he did not deliver. but bclark left you good feedback and the other guy left bclark negative feedback on i trader you have left him nothing, report him on his i trader notification so others know about him

Back