• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ontario nsx club - possible new member

15.jpg

Rear.jpg[/ATTACH]

hello My name is ed, im in London, ontario and have just purchased my dream car which is 1991 red/black nsx. I got the car from another awesome primer in cincinnati, Ohio. The car is in better shape then i could have imagined and I am just beside myself everytime i look at! Blaine, the previous owner was amazing and made my desicion to purchase from him very easy. He was incredibly meticulous in maintaining the car and i feel my self very lucky to get his (well now mine) car.
i would like to become a member of the ontario club, so looking for the right link to enroll and such. I am very busy but would make a real efffort to come out to any events. I know the Picton area well and have actually stayed at Isaiah Tubbs but unfortunately i am unable to make that weekend.

my whole experience so far has been abosolutely great!!!!
i drove it back from Ohio last Monday and had a great day weatherwise, the car ran awesome and got lots of thumbs up.
I crossed at Port Huron and the border went without a hitch as I had everything in place and was soon on my way home.
i opened her up a little.....and i was smiling all the way home!

loking forward to some cruises and shows

need to get a tshirt or 2 as well.

regards
ed

Welcome Ed. Heard lot about you from Sean. Glad you found a great car so quickly as the well care for ones are difficult to come by (just ask slightlyevil). Yours look extremely clean so all the power to you.

As far as the NSX Club of Canada goes, as Bash mentioned above, you can check out http://nsxclub.ca and will see a list of upcoming events, club swags (golf/t-shirts), and most importantly membership sign-up info. So do pay a visit and sign up.

Bash is correct that Est Fest is by far our biggest event of the year and it's unfortunate you couldn't make it out next week. We have track day planned on June 24 and a Niagara/Fort Erie cruise-BBQ on July 24 so sharpies these on your calendar now.

Within nsxprime, you can find NSXCC in a "sub forum" within the Canadian regional section (this section we are in now). Many people missed it and the tab is located on the very top. Check us out as all club events and sign up are posted there.

As for t-shirts, let us know sizes you need and we will set some aside for your. For style and pricing, you can visit the link below.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143538

Again, welcome aboard and we look forward meeting you this summer

Owen

Last edited:
Congrats Ed, love the first picture with the Canadian Flag on the Top...you should use this picture as your Avatar:biggrin:

Glad everything went smooth with the Transaction, and the NSX is everything you imagine.

Try and Make it to Est Fest....and Welcome to the Club.

Bram

Last edited:
Hey Guys, thanks for the replies!, so i just joined up with the canadian chapter and sent thru my paypal payment.
Hey Bram, yes I really like that pic and that will end up being my avatar pic eventually........ When I drove home from the USA and got back home, my daughter had suprised me bigtime and had painted my currrent avatar and had hung it the garage, so i will keep that one for a while.

looking forward to meeting everyone

ed

Hey ed

beautiful car you got...its always nice to realize a dream isnt it lol..but yeah if you dont mind me asking how much did this beautiful car cost you in the end..:biggrin:

Excellent. Congrats!

Good to hear its home all save and sound!!!
Looks pretty sweet.
Give Sean and I a call, and we can all get together for a chat.

Brad

New club member is an awesome thing.

The Club is like Hotel California. Once you're in, you can NEVER LEAVE!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you Ed!

Good to hear its home all save and sound!!!
Looks pretty sweet.
Give Sean and I a call, and we can all get together for a chat.

Brad

^^^^ HE IS ALIVE! Ody how was your winter hibernation? ^^^^

Congrats! You're gonna have a blast with your new ride! My 03 NSX puts a smile on my face from ear to ear every time I look at her. I have a red one too.

Great looking NSX you got there, Ed!

Glad the boarder patrol let you return to Canada without too much drama. Enjoy ever mile ... er, kilometer!

5621850892_96fcf07a95.jpg

my all-time favorite picture I took of your car...

Last edited:
^^^^ HE IS ALIVE! Ody how was your winter hibernation? ^^^^

Hey Neal, Yea, I'm alive.
I sit in front of a computer for at least 15 hrs/day, and Its tough to steal a couple min to get to prime these days. Just busy doing work stuff. Love it, doing well and all that stuff, just taking lots-o-time.
Not to mention all the time required for the kids. School pickup, soccer 4 night/week just starting up again. It just never lets up.
Afraid to say this, but I'm not even sure if the car is going to get insurance this year. (big pout) What with all the rain so far this spring, and We are taking off to the condo in the Caribbean for 3 weeks during the summer.
Time!, I'd like to buy more time in life!

Hey Neal, Yea, I'm alive.
I sit in front of a computer for at least 15 hrs/day, and Its tough to steal a couple min to get to prime these days. Just busy doing work stuff. Love it, doing well and all that stuff, just taking lots-o-time.
Not to mention all the time required for the kids. School pickup, soccer 4 night/week just starting up again. It just never lets up.
Afraid to say this, but I'm not even sure if the car is going to get insurance this year. (big pout) What with all the rain so far this spring, and We are taking off to the condo in the Caribbean for 3 weeks during the summer.
Time!, I'd like to buy more time in life!

THX for your note! First, I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable three weeks off at your Caribbean destination - you have no doubt earned it.

I got kinda stiff just reading about your 15 hours per day in front of the 'puter :frown: And, do know what you mean with the kids - been down that road!

I was looking for your NFR NSX in all the EST Fest pics. Guess if it doesn't get insured, it will remain that much more virgin in wear and mileage.... you ever get out to the garage/storage area to fondle it?

Crappy spring here - 3rd most wet since weather record-keeping began in late 1880's. Over an inch of rain Monday, then 2.63 yesterday so we are flooded beyond anything we've seen in twenty years here. More rain forecasted for today, of course :mad::mad::mad:

Take care, Ody!

Back