• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Optimum Ride FIC Custom Turbo

Will's kit is sold with the goal of roughly 400 RWHP. Anything more agressive tuning wise could potentially bring AFR's dangerously high. Remember those 440's are just about maxed out duty wise at that level and then you have limit's with the F/IC the kit comes standard with.

I was looking at your dyno chart what kind of boost are you running? and is it holding steady psi all the way to red-line. The power curve looks really flat on the top end. It looks like there should be a lot more power in the setup. Make sure that vtec is coming on as well as the secondary butterfly's in the intake manifold.

hybrdthry911, if your ever in San Diego hit me up and I'll take you for ride. Until then try and keep things positive.

The last time I posted on here it generated a lot of questions. Dustin said he is up to answering any questions you guys might have in regards to your own projects. His email is [email protected].

Last edited:
hybrdthry911, if your ever in San Diego hit me up and I'll take you for ride. Until then try and keep things positive.

The last time I posted on here it generated a lot of questions. Dustin said he is up to answering any questions you guys might have in regards to your own projects. His email is [email protected].

I'm glad you're happy with the build. All I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of changes that could be made to improve performance and powerband.

i think this is a DOPE layout..also looks good and performs good is a plus..GOOD JOB bro...this was what i was lookin for and now i know it can be done & it was done...PROPER

Back