• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Option Import Calgary

I took my 91 X to Option Import and I was soooo impressed with Jimmy and his knowledge of the NSX and hi service! Jimmy was kind enough to get me in as quick as possible and after a quick oil change he did my front brakes and had my car out in no time. If anyone needs any work done - contact Jimmy...you will not be disappointed...hell...you can walk around and watch him do his magic on your car if you want...I am thoroughly impressed with the service that I received...and relieved that I found a mechanic who knows my car through his experience in owning and working on NSXs.

Option Import... 403-287-8332 Jim Lo

Dam - An X-men till the end :cool:

Hey Dam, finally got the car out?

I had Jim take care of my timing belt replacement earlier this year. Great work and pricing to boot. Highly recommended as well.

Hi John...yea - I finally got the beast out...have you had much opportunity to get your X out? bye the way...have you talked to Ted Chuchmala lately? Do you have an email address for Ted? I had an address for him...but it does not work:mad:

Maybe a meet sometime is in order...lol

Dam - An X-men for life:cool:

I had Jim service my car (Timing belt, ignition switch, brakes, oil), great great service, pricing was very good. Great asset to the NSX community for sure. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Highly recommended.

Wil

I will be taking my car there in the near future. My buddy recommened his services as well. Sounds like an expert mechanic on the NSX

:smile:
thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Great to see all the nsx's in calgary out and about. Cheers.

Jim

another A+ for Jim. called him in the morning to see if he could fit me in for a coolant tank replacement, he fit me in that same afternoon (and he was BUSY!). Had me in and out in 30 minutes! THANKS JIM!!!!!

PS - Cruise was fun, we'll send you the pix

Wil

Back