• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

original NSX art question? interest?

Hey guys,

NSX lover, not yet an owner.

Student @ Kent State for design......

I am wondering if you guys know if original art featuring these cars has/would sell well? I am a design student, and was thinking about releasing a limited series of illustrations featuring the NSX, like a 10, 25, or 50 quantity. Each one would be hand done and signed, etc.. the works

I'm just wondering if there is or has been a demand for this stuff. If NSX owners/lovers enjoy pieces of art with their car.

This is just an idea, but I'd love to actually do it. I dunno what procing would be, I'd imagine atleast $100 or something, no idea yet,

just throwing this out, any info or suggestions are more than welcome!!

I think if you create a nice design, there will be interest. I'd be interested, at least. I'd love a simple side view, like on my avitar, in black, but as a coupe. Actually, right before I saw your thread, I was looking on eBay for Cuda art. :smile:

Without at least one sample it is going to be hard for people to commit to anything.

However, if done well, I think you should be able to sell quite a few.

understandable.

I have not done any of this particular nature yet, if actually putting this out there, I would ovbiously post examples of my work (which until next weeek is impossible because my portfolio is away for review.) Also, they would know what it would look like :)

this is all hypothetical as of yet,

I am not looking for commitments right now, so feel free to comment with no obligation :)

Back