• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orlando Spring Time Cruise

Ok. This is just preliminary and Wei Shen will drop out an official email on the final schedule for April 5th:

11am at TGI Friday's on Conroy Road directly off I-4 in Orlando for lunch.

1pm at Luxautica across from Fridays ($15 cover to go in $5 0ff.)

2:30 Drive for hour and half with pit stops and ending at Kissimmee Go Cart's Mile long track. Roughly $6-8 bucks a ride ( we are getting a discount )

Day ends aroung 5-6pm. East coasters cruise I-4 back to Orlando or beyond. West Coasters the opposite

David

Sounds like a good plan!

Too bad Luxautica won't give us a better group price, considering every car they have and many more can be seen for free a week later at the Celebration car show.

Ok. This is just preliminary and Wei Shen will drop out an official email on the final schedule for April 5th:

11am at TGI Friday's on Conroy Road directly off I-4 in Orlando for lunch.

1pm at Luxautica across from Fridays ($15 cover to go in $5 0ff.)

2:30 Drive for hour and half with pit stops and ending at Kissimmee Go Cart's Mile long track. Roughly $6-8 bucks a ride ( we are getting a discount )

Day ends aroung 5-6pm. East coasters cruise I-4 back to Orlando or beyond. West Coasters the opposite

David

Nice! now I have something to look forward too!:smile:

Too bad Luxautica won't give us a better group price, considering every car they have and many more can be seen for free a week later at the Celebration car show.

Good point Todd...
some people are just greedy bast***'s I guess:rolleyes:

This is still on guys. Start responding so I can get an accurate count on how many are coming. The only thing that isn't definite yet is the drive itself which I have to get back to Wei Shen on real soon so he can send an email out too. It all starts at TGI Friday's about 11am Sunday April 5th. The address is :

4151 MILLENIA BLVD
ORLANDO, FL 32839
(407) 352-7540

David

This is still on guys. Start responding so I can get an accurate count on how many are coming. The only thing that isn't definite yet is the drive itself which I have to get back to Wei Shen on real soon so he can send an email out too. It all starts at TGI Friday's about 11am Sunday April 5th. The address is :

4151 MILLENIA BLVD
ORLANDO, FL 32839
(407) 352-7540

David

Count me in David, but maybe I skip Go-Kart Kissimmee, coz pregnant wife wanna go shopping then head back to Tampa for Family Dinner:redface:

Thanks
Jacky

I'm in like monkey boy! :biggrin:

3142889689_10ccb9b7f0.jpg

11:00AM Friday's
11:30 to 12:45 Lunch
1:eek:o to 2:15 Luxautica
2:30 to 4:15 The Drive and Refuel
4:15 to 5:00 Go carts
5pm ----then home

The drive: About an hour and a half depending on speed and traffic: From Friday's at Millenia: I-4 east to 408 west. 408 west to Good Holmes Road. Left on Good Holmes Road then left onto Old Winter Garden. Old Winter Garden then right onto Apopka Vineland. Apopka Vineland (for a while) to I-4 west. I-4 west to Osceola Polk Line Road. Make a right and then an real easy U-turn into gas station. Refuel at intersection. Run OPLR to 1792. Follow 1792 to Poinciana BLVD. Turn left on Poinciana Blvd to 192. Make a right onto 192 then head down 192 to the go carts on the right.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
11:00AM Friday's
11:30 to 12:45 Lunch
1:eek:o to 2:15 Luxautica
2:30 to 4:15 The Drive and Refuel
4:15 to 5:00 Go carts
5pm ----then home

The drive: About an hour and a half depending on speed and traffic: From Friday's at Millenia: I-4 east to 408 west. 408 west to Good Holmes Road. Left on Good Holmes Road then left onto Old Winter Garden. Old Winter Garden then right onto Apopka Vineland. Apopka Vineland (for a while) to I-4 west. I-4 west to Osceola Polk Line Road. Make a right and then an real easy U-turn into gas station. Refuel at intersection. Run OPLR to 1792. Follow 1792 to Poinciana BLVD. Turn left on Poinciana Blvd to 192. Make a right onto 192 then head down 192 to the go carts on the right.

[/FONT]

what is the confirmed head count?

So far 6 are coming( or say they are). Wei-Shen is coming to lunch and Luxautica but not going on the drive. We can just cruise where-ever the hell if the group is small enough and we can make up the day as we go along if that is more acceptable. Wei- Shen hasn't sent an email yet. Hopefully he will get that out soon.

So far 6 are coming( or say they are). Wei-Shen is coming to lunch and Luxautica but not going on the drive. We can just cruise where-ever the hell if the group is small enough and we can make up the day as we go along if that is more acceptable. Wei- Shen hasn't sent an email yet. Hopefully he will get that out soon.

If I have my car by then, (everything is projected for Friday the 3rd) I'll be there!

I was thinking about doing this but now I will be out of town...on a cruise. So I will have to catch up with you guys on the next one.

what is the confirmed head count?

So the head count is looking like this so far:

1) drwnsx
2) nsx-ray
3) brooklands NSX
4) FeetFxr
5) xrc
6) dlynes
7) HTN
8) jzthestreetracer
9) starbai
10) BladesNSX
11) rxphxn72

Feel free to add/delete your name if you are/aren't able to attend...thanks!

1) drwnsx
2) nsx-ray
3) brooklands NSX
4) FeetFxr
5) xrc
6) dlynes
7) HTN
8) jzthestreetracer
9) starbai
10) BladesNSX
11) rxphxn72
12) Nabil

Feel free to add/delete your name if you are/aren't able to attend...thanks![/COLOR]

I also will not be there. Sorry guys!! it should be a blast, be safe and get as many photos and as much video as possible

1) drwnsx
2) nsx-ray
3) brooklands NSX
4) FeetFxr
5) xrc
6) dlynes
7) HTN
8) jzthestreetracer
9) starbai
10) BladesNSX
11) rxphxn72
12) Nabil

Feel free to add/delete your name if you are/aren't able to attend...thanks![/COLOR]

Sorry Guys, last minutes call-out!! I got to work this weekend so I can't make it:mad:

1) drwnsx
2) nsx-ray
3) brooklands NSX
4) FeetFxr
5) xrc
6) HTN
7) starbai
8) BladesNSX
9) rxphxn72
10) Nabil

Not bad....at least we still have 10!

Back