• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Our NSX LED DRL (LEVEL1 and LEVE L2) installed in some of our client's rides GALLERY

Just wanted to say special thanks to all of you who have supported us over the years as we introduced both our LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 LED Daytime running light systems.

Majority are still going strong 2+ years and we wanted to say a special thank you thread with some of the pictures sent in by everyone.

If you wish to get more information on how to get these, go here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149179

thanks again and enjoy!

Picture1094.jpg

6550213941_3b16f21aa4_b.jpg

IMG_5524_HDR.jpg

NA1LEVEL2LED_1.jpg

NA1LEVEL2LED_2.jpg

rollingnsx.jpg

KRS_1343.jpg

toddNSXLEVEL2.jpg

front.jpg

Last edited:
would look better if the whole hood was painted one color.

I think LED's as with any modification is one of personal taste. It's not for everyone but we should all respect what each other does to their cars.

Anyways, we have another set of 02+ headlights in here for modification so stay tuned for some pictures.

would look better if the whole hood was painted one color.

You can buy it from me and paint it anyway you like.
reserve set at $100k....I need a down on my Rapide :wink:

A few more photos, yes these lights are very durable and track worthy :)

Local member:

Rick the one in the last pic looks yellowish, is it the pic? I'm very interested in the bottom one for my NSX.

Rich

Back