• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Outlook Express

Guys..help me on this. Freaking strange. I opened my outlook express, i see heading ....i am seeing everything BUT the contend of the email. why is that?

TIA

Hey Calvin, what's even more strange is my telepathic computing skills couldn't diagnose or fix your problem. I guess it must be another solar shower... they screw up everything. :p

Based on what you've typed, try this:
1) Open Outlook Express
2) Click on the VIEW menu, then LAYOUT.
3) Make sure the "Preview Plane" option is checked ON.
Optional step:
4) Install the full version of Outlook and uninstall Outlook Express. Fixes many problems. :p

These instructions may vary depending on the version of Outlook Express you're using.

PoohBEAR said:
Guys..help me on this. Freaking strange. I opened my outlook express, i see heading ....i am seeing everything BUT the contend of the email. why is that?

TIA

Had same problem while back. If i remeber correctly, your maildatabase is corrupt, i think there is some tool which came with outlook express to repair it.
Sorry i can't you provide the link now, but a search or two with google should tell you more.

NeoNSX said:
Based on what you've typed, try this:
1) Open Outlook Express
2) Click on the VIEW menu, then LAYOUT.
3) Make sure the "Preview Plane" option is checked ON.
Optional step:
4) Install the full version of Outlook and uninstall Outlook Express. Fixes many problems. :p

These instructions may vary depending on the version of Outlook Express you're using.
Pooh - option 4 is your best choice.

well...after the outlook problem, it escalated to the rest of other application. I can open it but can't read the content. I took the last resort.................reformat the damn thing. now it is fixed. Thanks guys.....NEO your telepathic computing skills is still fine.....' I think!! ' I am sure it is not outdated. but you may want to upgrade to the new version. hahahahahahaha .. :D

Back