• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

P21S Cleaners..

Ok I have looked into the debate regarding what kind of products to use to clean / detail our NSX..

I have used SONAX products and they work great.. Yet due to FDA it is impossible to get a hold of their products.

I have been told by the vendor where I use to get it from that the replacement product that is close is P21S.

Anyone? go to www.carcareonline.com to see the product.

Also if that is not a good suggestion then please let me know of another product to use.

------------------

For washing the car, I've gotten great results using Zymol Clear. I've also gotten excellent results using Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo - which you can get at Target in a really big bottle at a good price. The Meguiar's is particularly good at "sheeting" the water off the car so there's less water to towel off.

For washing the car, I've gotten great results using Zymol Clear. I've also gotten excellent results using Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo - which you can get at Target in a really big bottle at a good price.

At my local Target, the Gold Class sells for $6 for a 16-ounce bottle, $8 for a 64-ounce bottle, and $10 for a 128-ounce bottle except I bought the big big one yesterday and it was on sale for $9.

Back