• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Painted my engine

Well your response started out good until you got to this.:rolleyes:
Even this sentence starts off fine but at the end you indulge in exactly what you claim you disdain.:confused:

If you went on any car web-site like Ferrari, Porsche, Audi R8, Lotus etc. and as a new owner posted pictures of one of those cars with the types of "mods" you've shown, the responses would be much harsher than what you had here which were not harsh at all. They just weren't the ringing endorsement you perhaps were looking for or wanted.

A "newbie" is not a disparaging remark, age specific or a veiled threat. It's about as nice as a way that you can to tell someone to slow down the lip a bit.:wink::smile:

Welcome aboard. It's nice to have some new enthusiastic new blood.

PS.
Consider joining the NSXCA. Not everyone there is old.:biggrin:

And we were so close to making it to some middle ground, good conversation lol
Anyhow, as I said age should only bring wisdom and I am not so young as I may wish myself. Age happens...
Heck, my dad is one of my best friends and he is 60, I value his opinion and guidance as well as our friendship.
I won't be fighting back any further if you feel the need to on this thread. I'm doubtful others want to read bickering comments but are rather here for the love of the NSX so publicly I'll apologize if I offended you or anyone else for that matter with my "lip".
Best wishes.

I see it's black. Looks much better than the factory IMO.
Is there any benefit to it? It looks a bit larger than my factory...

It is a black rubber cover that goes over your OEM tank and it has a opening where you can still see the level. The only benefit is to keep the sun from damaging the tank if you have a R engine cover or if you don't use a engine cover. Hide the ugly tank was my reason :wink:.

It is a black rubber cover that goes over your OEM tank and it has a opening where you can still see the level. The only benefit is to keep the sun from damaging the tank if you have a R engine cover or if you don't use a engine cover. Hide the ugly tank was my reason :wink:.

I'm ordering one. Thank u :)

Your welcome, hope you like it. It's a real thick rubber and fits very good. You just un-bolt the tank from the firewall, slip it on and bolt the tank back.

Back