• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

painted my nsx some custom green...

even though i was looking to get verde ithaca green like on a lamborghini it somehow came out like this... im picking her up tomorrow from the shop and hopefully it looks more green and less pastel! what do you guys think? paint it over or learn to love it???

hi guys, im going to use this to post up progress pics of my new paint job

of course i decided to go with joe over at michaels autobody

ill update as i get updated pics from them

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

Not bad at all, I was thinking it wasnt going to look good but it turned out very nice.

great job. but we need more pics whats it look like from the back with the new color.

I think they look like those sheepskin covers

opps maybe not

Last edited:
Its interesting when you look at each panel off the car it matches the verde ithaca green, but when you put the whole car together it looks a little off. I still think it looks hot though.

In the photos the bumpers and side skirts look like a differnt shade and the car doesn't shine. Looks kind of flat and dull. I bet this is from the camera settings.

Looks like a pearl green, very nice.

It looks pretty good, but I would really like to see better pictures... :cool:

Well, IMO, the green looks pretty good. The paste is not too over the top but I would still have to get used to it a lil. Overall, I don't think you ned to bother re-doing it, its def an eye turner. Congrats.

And yes, most def lose the 2 tone seats :)

i really appreciate the comments guys!

as for my seats. if the green is a keeper, im going to change it to all black with maybe some green stitching here and there. =)

From owning a Brookland Green I've got to say that I'm torn. It looks so "pastel" in these photos. Can you arrange for a good photographer to take some photos?

Having only had silver rims on my cars so far, this advice is probably useless: as my eyes go down the car, top to bottom, the wheel color is what stand out as not belonging. Maybe some photoshop rim color change to black or a darker color ?

Doesn't look bad at all though.

here is the final picture of the car. i will have a professional take pictures of it from a real camera and have it posted soon. i pick up the car today

13.jpg

i have to mention, the camera they are using a a flipphone from verizon! so its a cell phone camera may not do it justice. ill see

I like it too......loose the seat thing.....maybe powder coat the wheels green too:cool:

I think it came out pretty well, deffinatly not worth redoing it at all. I think you will come to like it rather quickly :biggrin:

Aaron,
Looks good but I still liked the original color better, that teal green pearl that turned blue at the right angle was pretty cool.
Now I know why I have not seen you at any of the local events. When you get your car back PM me so we can go for a drive. Steve (Yellowhaze) and I are looking to go on one soon.
Les

Back