• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Palmdale sighting.....

Around 2 PM today on 10st West close to Best Buy, I spotted a red/black with an aftermarket wing...I think it was VAMPNSX...was that you sir??

Very nice car.

Mike

Cool,

Next time I will flag you down :biggrin:

Mike

Saw you again today sir..this time on the East Side of town..I had my nsx with me, but me and my lady was eating in-n-out burger and you were on the other side going west...

We should meet up sometime...

Mike

I'll be giving you a call sometime this week sir.

Mike

last night coming from work 7-11-05 at around 8:30pm there was a red NSX parked by the 99 cent store that's by the 14 freeway. was it any one on here?

"It wasn't me" :biggrin: ... Unless my NSX drove itself out of the garage and visited the 99cent store..lol

I'm defenitely gonna be able to do a mini-meet this weekend in the afternoon.

Maybe someone can find a "SHADY" parking lot by Panera or the Mall...

Mike

i kind i thought it would be your. :smile:

i think if we meet in the mall by chillis we will find shade by the mall. I am talking about like 5 pm or later otherwise we will never find shad just in our garage...lol

if it's a sunday meet ..maybe i can make it..gotta go to the Dez house this weekend...

me, Mike and one of my GirlFriends this weekend just hanging out. :smile:

6941NSXvamp06.jpg

6941NSXvamp05.jpg

6941NSXvamp04.jpg

6941NSXvamp02.jpg

6941NSXvamp01.jpg

Pimpin..VampNSX :biggrin: .....Awesome pics dude!

Mike

i was out there Sat nite and Sun morn...but i've got silver Blitz wheels on my red car....

For those of you around here...Me and Milton (VAMP) will be meeting up tonight for a refreshment at Arby's at the AV Mall...We usually try to make this happen every Thurday Evening before Arby's closes. :biggrin: ...

Milton, I'll give you a call bro..

Mike

Mojorator said:
For those of you around here...Me and Milton (VAMP) will be meeting up tonight for a refreshment at Arby's at the AV Mall...We usually try to make this happen every Thurday Evening before Arby's closes. :biggrin: ...

Milton, I'll give you a call bro..

Mike

ok dude.

Back