• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar drive on 5-18

LMR

Legendary Member
We have our next drive set. With the help of Mark (91 X) we will doing Palomar on Sunday May 18th. For the OC/LA people we will meet at our usual spot at 27184 Ortega Hwy just east of I-5 at 9:00. We will then go over Ortega and meet up with Mark and the SD people in Temecula at 10:30 at the Starbucks/Del Taco parking lot at 30571 Temecula Pkwy Temecula, Ca 92592. Mark will then lead us on the drive up Palomar. Lunch will be after the drive as always with a location to be determined later.

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and I will add you to the list.

1. 91 X (Mark)
2. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
4. skafia (Ngoan & ?)
5. NSX3tek (Chris)
6. Email-t1222 (Thy)
7. GO KRT (Alan)
8. nsxnemo (nemo & liz)
9. Kyras (Patty & Jerry)
10. BlackRacerX (LaMar & ?)
11. Shane_A (Shane)
12. BryziNSX (Bryana)
13. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
14. FuryNSX (Randy)
15. OyATL (Mike) From Arizona :smile:
16. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria)
17. nsxtf#256 (Tom & Dorene)
18. liftnot (Tim & ?)
19. phryxis (Colin)
20. MarineNSX93 (Michael & ?)
21. Greg-TT (Gregory)
22. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
23. influence82 (Ken)
24. AndyH (Andy)

Last edited:
Count me in, Ngoan + 1. Not sure if Alanis wants to go this time around, she was dizzy after the GMR drive, hah.

^I love the Palomar one.
It's is very tame compared to GMR.

Hopefully I can go on this one-missed out on the last 2 already:frown:

Chris-solo

We have our next drive set. With the help of Mark (91 X) we will doing Palomar on Sunday May 18th. For the OC/LA people we will meet at our usual spot at 27184 Ortega Hwy just east of I-5 at 9:00. We will then go over Ortega and meet up with Mark and the SD people in Temecula at 10:30 at a location to be determined later. Mark will then lead us on the drive up Palomar. Lunch will be after the drive as always with a location to be determined later.

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and I will add you to the list.

1. 91 X (Mark)
2. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
4. skafia (Ngoan & ?)
5. NSX3tek (Chris)

sounds good...the meeting spot will be at the starbucks/del taco parking lot right off Temecula Pkwy...@10:30 am.

anybody coming from SD or IE who cant make the Ortega portion can meet us here.

30571 temecula pkwy
Temecula, Ca 92592

Lunch will be after the drive as always with a location to be determined later.

1. 91 X (Mark)
2. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
4. skafia (Ngoan & ?)
5. NSX3tek (Chris)
6. Email-t1222 (Thy)

7. GOKRT Alan (Jill is working)

Yellow Deli is not too far off the 76 if anyone is interested .......... and they ARE open on Sunday

Last edited:
Trying to get an idea of what the route is leading to Palomar Mountain, anyone know? (Pala Road, 79?)

Patty, aka Kyras, aka the Brownie Queen.

Jerry will be my passenger. 5-12-2014.

Last edited:
I will try to stop by and say hello to you guys...

I might just do that! If I do, I will hang in the back of the pack! =O) The bike kicks up some rocks and I dont have a rear fender.

I want to check out your latest aquisition!

I might just do that! If I do, I will hang in the back of the pack! =O) The bike kicks up some rocks and I dont have a rear fender.

I want to check out your latest aquisition!

I would be great if you could make it out.

putting together SD Caravan to Temecula meet up point.

B@t™

Please have them post if they are going so we have a good count to give to the restaurant for lunch.

1. 91 X (Mark)
2. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
4. skafia (Ngoan & ?)
5. NSX3tek (Chris)
6. Email-t1222 (Thy)
7. GO KRT (Alan)
8. nsxnemo (nemo & liz)
9. Kyras (Patty)
10. BlackRacerX (LaMar & ?)
11. Shane_A (Shane)
12. BryziNSX (Bryana)
13. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
14. FuryNSX (Randy)

Looks like another drive I won't be able to attend. I don't expect to have any free time until mid-summer... :(

Wont be able to make this drive either, I will be floating around off the CA coast. I hope I can make the June run.

Back