• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run- 03/08/08 Join Us!

PALOMAR DRIVE 08!

Hey guys, I am inviting all of you guys to a Palomar Drive. LA/OC/SD owners are all welcomed! Currently we have 3 NSX owners committed to the run as well as a Porsche Boxster S and lotus Elise. This Drive is not NSX exclusive but I would like to see your NSX's! Bring your friends or GF/Wives or as many as you can fit in your car. :smile: Lets have a good time and enjoy our cars! Planning to have lunch there as well. Come out and lets have a good and safe time!

For those of you who have never been there here is an excellent site with info on the runs... http://www.lateralg.org/roads/sandiego/sandiego.htm

Here is the Drive

palomar2.gif

palomar3.gif

Looks like fun to me! =)

WHAT: Palomar Drive up in the Palomar mountains. Lots of twisty roads = pleasure!
WHEN: March 8th 2008 Time:10:00am A few of us from the OC will be there at 9:00am Let me know if u want to join us early!
WHERE: Lake Henshaw General Store just 1/4 mile east of the entrance of of SR-76
Here is the Address/Map 26439 Highway 76
Santa Ysabel, CA 92070

UPDATE!!

Where to meet up?
For all LA/OC guys we will be meeting at South Coast Plaza,

StarBucks
Metro Point
901 South Coast Drive
Costa Mesa, California 92626

TIME: 7:30AM
Please be there on time. We will be leaving at 7:45AM at the latest. If you can't make it on time please contact me so we can drive slow to allow you to catch up! hehe

We will be driving the ortega hwy route 74 to the 15 south to the 76 hwy.

PM me if you have any questions. Please leave me your # so I can get ahold of everyone!

Contact? #714 292-9977 Give me a call tomorrow morning if you still want to come or running behind.

WHO: You of course!

Drivers:
1.Prospeed (Brian) 91 NSX
2.(James) 05 Boxster Boxster S
3.JDM SXN (Tony) 92 NSX
4.(Huy) 05 Lotus Elise
5.EVOF575GTC (ERICK) 91 NSX
6.Jagtiger (Henry) 91 NSX
7.BigD (Dennis) 91 NSX
8.FuryNSX (Randy)95 NSX
9.AndyH (Andy) 92 NSX
10.Chado (Chad) 93 NSX
11.Sophis (Albert) 91 NSX
12.Zero-Cool ? NSX
13.SuperGreen125 05 RL
14.NSXsd (Jim) NSX
15.AdvansCPAP.com (Louis)? NSX
16+

Last edited:
Re: -Palomar Run- 03/08/08 Join Us!

Hi Brian,
Been wanting to test my Prospeed Tuned Chip :biggrin: Please sign me up :smile:

-Henry

If you're open to it, I may be able to coordinate a SD group drive that meets with you prior to the Palomar Mountain portion. Typically we meet at the Lake Henshaw General Store just 1/4 mile east of the entrance of of SR-76.

Hi FuryNSX I think thats an excellent idea. I wouldnt mind meeting at the Lake Henshaw General Store. Just let me know whos going and ill add to the list. Ill go ahead and add you now as well.

Hey Henry! Glad your gonna roll with us! I'm still waiting for my neighbors GTR =) We should have a blast!

I'm in for this one

Awesome! I will be taking care of the OC guys. We will most likely meet near South Coast Plaza. I will set up an exact location when it gets near to march. It will be good to meet new friends as well!

Hi FuryNSX I think thats an excellent idea. I wouldnt mind meeting at the Lake Henshaw General Store. Just let me know whos going and ill add to the list. Ill go ahead and add you now as well.

Hey Henry! Glad your gonna roll with us! I'm still waiting for my neighbors GTR =) We should have a blast!

Brian,

Give me call when your neighbor finally brings the GTR home:biggrin: I'll be there in a heartbeat..:biggrin:

-Henry

Hmmm I am tempted to join the fun with my FiT. Gonna play around with the paddle shifters. Problem is Id be in the back of the pack. You guys might be done with lunch by the time I roll by lol. :tongue: :biggrin:

Hmmm I am tempted to join the fun with my FiT. Gonna play around with the paddle shifters. Problem is Id be in the back of the pack. You guys might be done with lunch by the time I roll by lol. :tongue: :biggrin:

lol Bring the FiT! I will have most of the guys meet at South Coast Plaza but since you're in Aliso u can rendezvous with us off the 5 fwy. Let me know if you are for sure and ill add you on!

Have fun but be careful!!! There is snow up top and cold nights and warm days = icy conditions...

Those of us who remember last year :eek: will tell you:eek:

BE SAFE!!!

This looks and sounds really exciting. I will do my best to make this run.

Truong

Brian,

I'm offended I have a 93..dual airbags baby! haha :tongue: :wink:
:biggrin:

LOL ok its changed!!! I thought you would have gone with the 91 for the light weight single airbag and larger glove box! lol

Everything is still on as long as there is no rain! I'm excited and getting some fresh Azenis RT-615 for my car! :biggrin:

FuryNSX,

How many do you have going from Daygo?

wow sexy hill.

wish i was closer. :smile:

enjoy the drive. im jealous.

warm regards and safe driving

Rob:smile:

A Palomar run?? My favorite!!
I'll be there ...just as long as nobody minds if I bring my AWD Honda thing.:biggrin:
Look forward to seeing everyone.
-Mike

you still have that gay car.....WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?:biggrin:

Anywho, be really careful up there. We had a boo boo last year on the same run during icy time.

A Palomar run?? My favorite!!
I'll be there ...just as long as nobody minds if I bring my AWD Honda thing.:biggrin:
Look forward to seeing everyone.
-Mike

you still have that gay car.....WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?:biggrin:

Anywho, be really careful up there. We had a boo boo last year on the same run during icy time.

Hi Calvin! I know... it's been a while. I traded in the TL for an RL a couple months back. Should have known it would only be a matter of time before I started messing with it. Will you be joining us????

Here's the new ride...
rl8.JPG

Just wanting to remind everyone! Weather is looking great and It should be a good turnout! Lets go out there and have a good time. I will contact everyone on the list and get your #'s so we can set up a place to meet up here in the OC before we head down. :smile: Any suggestions guys? I was thinking the starbucks at metro point at south coast plaza in costa mesa.

Back