• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Path To Imola Orange Pearl YR-514P

Shawn... I can tell you really HATE working on these cars :biggrin:

I do hate it with a passion. imagine getting to work on cars for fun. and loving it.

This is an awesome build Shawn... eventually I'm also going to tear down and repaint the car like this but not imola. This is kind of gives me a little more confidence that I could do it. Doesnt' look to difficult to take the car apart besides the engine.

this thing looks so freaking good I may be a new fan of Imola never thought I would like it so much geez Now I wanna keep it LOL
2013-07-28_00-25-31_577.jpg

I think the tips fill in the 02 lower valance like a glove I like it. it looks amazing trust me

I'm just curious, but how much would someone expect to pay for something like this? It's exciting to see a car go from one color to another and look like it came from the factory that way. I have a 91 and I'm looking to repaint it in the future. This is how I expect the work to be done, so I'm curious how much it would cost. Thanks!

Where do you see overspray? On an iPhone so sorry if its obvious...

My guess is it's the 02+ lower valance where this one is all painted and stock there are some unpainted areas in the center and above the exhaust tips area. Not really overspray, but just paint where the OEM technically doesn't have any. Unless I too am missing the actual overspray.

My guess is it's the 02+ lower valance where this one is all painted and stock there are some unpainted areas in the center and above the exhaust tips area. Not really overspray, but just paint where the OEM technically doesn't have any. Unless I too am missing the actual overspray.

Bingo!!

To be stock it should look like this.

I agree black does look good but with orange it can go both ways it looks awesome trust me guys.

I normally paint them but Imola needs something else back there.

Don't get me wrong. I like it. It's different. One of the great things about owning these cars is the ability to personalize them to your preference. Awesome job Shawn.

I will try I dropped it off at the paint shop to do their final sanding and buffing.

not feeling that rear all imola paint i prefer oem style and i also prefer the emblem on the stock front bumper. other than that. looks greattttt

Back