• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PerformancePackage™ Dampened and Weighted Stainless Shift Knob

Just got mine installed. Amazing weight and quality. But the thing that impressive me the most is that machined clip to hold up the boot. Great package.

any photos of the darker and textured finishes ....also does it include your retaining clip (does it need to be purchased separately)..want to see choices before i pull trigger ...thanks for time

insert.jpg

black.jpg

grey.jpg

mach.jpg

Knobs are assembled and ready to ship, in all three finishes.

Just sent a PM to those who asked for black and gunmetal. Price is the same as machined finish. ($49.95)

- - - Updated - - -

Some installed pictures:

blackin.jpg

blackout.jpg

and Gunmetal, would look great with an OEM grey console:

greyin.jpg

Last edited:
got mine in mail other day with clip for shift boot…great vendor and excellent service…looking forward to install…any tips on how to install with clip…just waiting for spring and this damm snow to end…again thanks for product and tips for install...

got mine in mail other day with clip for shift boot…great vendor and excellent service…looking forward to install…any tips on how to install with clip…just waiting for spring and this damm snow to end…again thanks for product and tips for install...

On a 1993, slide it over the stalk and clip it into the boot's chrome ring.

^ would like to know too.

Just wondering if this is a common issue with the knob?

This was caused by an extended-thread shift stalk (Zanardi), our knob will countersink over the factory stalk, or, if you're using a Zanardi, I've always trimmed the overall length by another inch or so, which eliminates this concern.

Do these knobs fit other cars such as the R8?

Our knob is compatible with all M10x1.5mm Thread Stalks; in addition to Hondas, we've put several of them in Lotus Elise and Lotus Exige cars.

Audi generally uses an M12x1.5mm Thread on their shift stalks.

Thanks.

So it would fit exactly like the pictures you posted above with the regular oem stalk? Just curious if the stalk is shorten in your pictures and by how much?

This was caused by an extended-thread shift stalk (Zanardi), our knob will countersink over the factory stalk, or, if you're using a Zanardi, I've always trimmed the overall length by another inch or so, which eliminates this concern.

Back