• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PerformancePackage™ Dampened and Weighted Stainless Shift Knob

This was caused by an extended-thread shift stalk (Zanardi), our knob will countersink over the factory stalk, or, if you're using a Zanardi, I've always trimmed the overall length by another inch or so, which eliminates this concern.

Our knob is compatible with all M10x1.5mm Thread Stalks; in addition to Hondas, we've put several of them in Lotus Elise and Lotus Exige cars.

Audi generally uses an M12x1.5mm Thread on their shift stalks.

thanks, dammit :(

Thanks.

So it would fit exactly like the pictures you posted above with the regular oem stalk? Just curious if the stalk is shorten in your pictures and by how much?

There are pictures in a couple of different cars / configurations on this thread, it sits nice and low, on a factory stalk.

Ordered! Look forward to putting this on my NSX :D

Got the knob installed. Easy as pie. Very solid shifts. Nice product. Looking to see how hot (or not hopefully) it gets in the summer.

Planning on ordering a black one of these. Is the retainer clip still being included free for NSX Prime members?

Awesome! Just received mine and can't wait to install it. Any advice on the trick to installing the clip on an '05?

Received mine today. Will post pics after I get it installed! Thanks again Scorp!

I'd love to have one of these but I have Zanardi stalk. The textured tear drop design is really unique. And you can't beat the price. I just ordered a knob from Turner for five times as much.

I slightly modified the boot retainer clip so the knob could sit slightly lower, but it's soooo much better than the OEM shift knob.

Thanks again Scorp!

Last edited:
Included a PayPal Link in the First Page, that Redirects to PayPal's Secure Server for Checkout.

Also, the Price for the Knob is now $39.95

The Retainer Clip is available for an additional $10, making the total $49.95

Both Options can be selected in the PayPal drop down box.

All knobs are in stock, for immediate shipping.

Sweet. Ill go online and order today.

Included a PayPal Link in the First Page, that Redirects to PayPal's Secure Server for Checkout.

Also, the Price for the Knob is now $39.95

The Retainer Clip is available for an additional $10, making the total $49.95

Both Options can be selected in the PayPal drop down box.

All knobs are in stock, for immediate shipping.

Absolutely love mine!
2je63k.jpg

Just placed an order for black. After reading back through the thread I saw the +10 for the retaining clip. Because my $39.99 was sent should I just send another $10? Whats is the best way to do this?

Can't wait to try it out. I have a tall MOMO knob now that I bought my car with and I was never a huge fan. Can't tell you how many times I have burnt my hand on that thing even with a sun visor and tinted windows!

-Alec

Just placed an order for black. After reading back through the thread I saw the +10 for the retaining clip. Because my $39.99 was sent should I just send another $10? Whats is the best way to do this?

Can't wait to try it out. I have a tall MOMO knob now that I bought my car with and I was never a huge fan. Can't tell you how many times I have burnt my hand on that thing even with a sun visor and tinted windows!

-Alec

PM Sent

Back