• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pet Peeves

Going on a date with Rosey Palms and her five sisters, when they all of a sudden fall asleep!!!

litter bugs !
especially drivers who discard cigarette butts on the road.
nasty people who litter used diapers because they are too lazy to put in the trash.

This one really pisses me off.

People that intentionally do not flush the urinal after pissing in it. I get it, you're a germaphobic. Well take a paper towel out of the dispenser and flush the urinal/toilet with that. Oh, that has germs too. Well then get some mental help for your disorder. It's disgusting enough that you're so paranoid you won't wash your hands after using the bathroom.

your at a red light wanting to take a right but theres only one car in front of you, you sit and wait for the light to turn green so that ass in front of you can go straight, well the light turns green and the ass takes a right!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh its killing me:mad:

When there are 10 empty stalls in the bathroom and some ignoramus decides to use the one right next to the one I am in...:mad:

* People talking on their cellphones in the bathroom

Just flush the commode in the stall next door and scream "Help Me" ...LOL

People collecting social benefits who should be working.

Emos and all other types of social androgynistic trends.

Rude people, such as when you hold a door open for them and they don't even say thank you.

People who want to impose their beliefs on me regarding anything.

Children in cars not properly restrained.

Rude people, such as when you hold a door open for them and they don't even say thank you.

Or one's who don't look back for people behind them when they go through a door and just let it slam back in your face.

Inconsiderate people - people that are unaware of their surroundings, unaware of the people around them.

Bad neighbors - Pick up your leaves! Shovel your driveway! No loud music after 9pm on weekdays!

People that don't take turns - stop lights, stop signs, traffic, supermarkets etc.

Dirty bathrooms - don't invite me over to your home if your bathroom is a mess!

The guy that did my mortgage - has told everyone my credit score, how much I paid for my home, it's equity, how much I pay for my cars etc. I guess I dislike people that need to be/feel important.

Co-workers that are political. Don't understand the word 'team.'

I'll tell you what annoys me.
While making love to three women, why is it that the least attractive one always is the one to say, "save it for me?"
Arrgh!

I'll tell you what annoys me.
While making love to three women, why is it that the least attractive one always is the one to say, "save it for me?"
Arrgh!

Why do I always read stuff that makes me laugh when I'm drinking something? Now I have to clean my desk. Thanks. :tongue:

My peeve...when ski banker finally attemps a lamely veiled disguise:eek: all records of his new postings and every shred of his new existance are completely erased,before the sh$#t hit the fan:tongue:

LOL - good one....I was wondering where that drama was going....it was nearly as good as a TV drama....couldn't wait for the next episdoe. Wonder if we'll ever have Ski back?

My peeve...when ski banker finally attemps a lamely veiled disguise:eek: all records of his new postings and every shred of his new existance are completely erased,before the sh$#t hit the fan:tongue:

Dang I missed it? I wanted to see. That sort of leads me to believe that his latest rabble-rousing was all just a big ruse.

When a company outsources their customer service to a foreign country. Just called Amazon.com's customer service. uggghhhhh :mad:

When a company outsources their customer service to a foreign country. Just called Amazon.com's customer service. uggghhhhh :mad:

........ most, if not all, tech places have tech support from Bangalore, India. That's where our company has the tech support team during our non-operating hours.

When people tell my wife and I "oh you'll change your mind, you'll want kids someday..."

We've already made our decision and are extremely happy with it.

I couldn't agree more. Or, people telling me I can or can't do something because I don't have kids.

Another pet peeve - When people use the phrase "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less."

People wearing all these damn Hollister shirts! :confused:

Fine for about a month ...... "it's over!" :mad:

Back