• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Phoenix Muffler Shop

I'm looking for a shop that can fab a new piece between the muffler and exhaust tip with a smaller radius to keep the new exhaust tips from sticking out too far. Some shops have the capability of bending a small radius without crushing the elbow by filling the pipe with buckshot.

Hm... have you talked to Mark or Chris yet? They probably know or can recommend someone.

yeah the buckshot thing is kinda oldschool...and doesnt work THAT well. there are about 10000 shops that can do what you ask. I was trying to see if you needed the welding and all...
the BEST way would be to buy a piece already bent, and have them weld it in place.

it also sounds like you could just shorten up the straight pipe before the tip...

try www.burnsstainless.com

they will have the pipe you need, then just cut and weld...easy as pie

marc

Ask if they have a mandrel bender. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandrel

21579-9_400.jpg

My favorite was always Irlene. :)

Watch the VS Channel (old OLN Channel) She can shoot a shotgun with the best of 'em in sporting clays and trap and skeet! Late Friday nights or Sunday mornings. Irlene rocks!

Back