• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photos from my last track day.

Well, My wifey came with me to the track and she got this shots.

-MSR

DSC_2357.jpg

DSC_2477tilted.jpg

DSC_2430.jpg

DSC_2361.jpg

DSC_2380.jpg

Beauty!

Thank guys,

The story with the paint is that the owner had the car for a year, then it was sent back to the dealer for a full color change.

The car used to be black, but you would never be able tell at all.

Makes it a bit much more special for me.

-MSR

Nice pics indeed, great angles and your colors are much less exploded as before!!

note: I wish I could seat like that with the helmet on lol ...

Oscar

Yes, I brought my saturation a dash, yes they are great shots. Not bad for being her first time shooting cars.

Are you calling me short?....

Nice pics indeed, great angles and your colors are much less exploded as before!!

note: I wish I could seat like that with the helmet on lol ...

Oscar

it may look like a lot of run off room.. but the grass is pretty messy if you end up in it... very uneven in spots youll never see

I was being sarcastic, I meant the concrete wall.

Last edited:
Car looks great and it looks like both you and your wife sure had a good time! LOVE the colour!

Happy to see the not-so-great weather didn't scare you off of track :biggrin: I have to be one of the only people in the group that I run with that actually HOPES it rains when I go to track.

<---Few screws loose.

Edit: You forgot to blur your license plate on the picture with the S2000

Last edited:
He he, ya thats my fave too.
At least this guy let me go with no trouble, there is guys that would not let you pass at all...

This is my favorite one because you are obviously getting the "Dear God he's on my ass again! PLEASE PASS ME!!!!"

DSC_2606.jpg

Metal, awesome pics as usual. What that your last track day of the year at Cayuga?

I hear you on the passing part, there's a thing called etiquette which most people don't follow, unfortunately. :frown:

Reminds me of this 2000 NSX that never wanted to let me go, got him by the end of the straight :tongue:

n293001944_1140154_7137.jpg

Yep, sometimes peoples ego is to big.
When I have someome after me and I cant shake them, I just let them go.
Especialy at tracks like DDT where is more about driver than anything, there is this semi pro that comes to the track in a ITR that I just cant shake.
He is good.

I wonder who that NSX is , he he...

Metal, awesome pics as usual. What that your last track day of the year at Cayuga?

I hear you on the passing part, there's a thing called etiquette which most people don't follow, unfortunately. :frown:

Reminds me of this 2000 NSX that never wanted to let me go, got him by the end of the straight :tongue:

n293001944_1140154_7137.jpg

Thank guys,

The story with the paint is that the owner had the car for a year, then it was sent back to the dealer for a full color change.

The car used to be black, but you would never be able tell at all.

Makes it a bit much more special for me.

-MSR

I really love the color man. The color really stands out!

Yep, sometimes peoples ego is to big.
When I have someome after me and I cant shake them, I just let them go.

Depending on the group, sometimes the driver is so focused on not f'ing up that they either don't see you or are too scared to point you buy.

But damn if it isn't frustrating! Especially when your lap times are half of theirs.

Back