• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photoshop please...

Can someone make my rims

1.) All gloss black

2.) Satin black (my body colour) with the lip gloss black

3.) Satin black (my body colour) keeping the lip polished chrome (what I'm leaning towards)

4.) Gloss black keeping keeping the lip polished chrome

Thanks in advance.

SANY0029.JPG

#3 What you are leaning toward will look really good. Without looking at a photoshop I can already say go for satin black center with unpainted lip.

Last edited:

that has to be the WORST PS I have ever seen...

But seriously, I'd go with what you are leaning towards, I cringe at the thought of messing up the anodized Volk lips! I have a gunmetal set of those same wheels!

Hey...I'm intrigued by this flat black finish and I think I dig it...very different. I did a search and came up short. Is this a vinyl overlay or a spray finish? How would I get this look?
Thanks in advance.
-Robert

It actually was a paint job. My paint had A LOT of wear and tear form the previous owner (Scrapes, chips, etc). I waited a bit til I knew exactly what I wanted to do and what mods to get and then did it.

It's not a flat back... It's satin. I don't like the flat black, personally. Looks too cheep and unfinished. So mine has sort of a semi-gloss to it.

I'll take some better shots soon.

Back