• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photoshop Request - Change Ext.Color

Hi All,

I've bought these rims and would like to see the car Berlina Black if possible.

Can someone do a quick photoshop?

CCW3.jpg

CCW2.jpg

Can't help you with the Photoshop. Sorry. :frown:

But I would like to know what rims those are! :smile:

I'd have to agree, REAL HOT! I love it!

Oops, you got it. Should be wheels, not wheel. Who buys one wheel? :biggrin:

Yup...CCW SP16a wheels in 18 x 8 and 19 x 10.5".

I first saw these wheels back in 2007 when Solid-X's pictures surfaced on Prime and fortunately just had the opportunity to purchase them. I think its the perfect wheel to compliment the NA1 look.

Bump for the quick photoshop if possible.:smile:

I first saw these wheels back in 2007 when Solid-X's pictures surfaced on Prime and fortunately just had the opportunity to purchase them. I think its the perfect wheel to compliment the NA1 look.

I agree, I think the mesh look goes very well with the pre-facelift cars. That's going to look awesome on black by the way. Did you try just turning the picture to black and white to get a feel for it? Any simple photo editing software should be able to accomplish that.

Hi All,
I've bought these rims and would like to see the car Berlina Black if possible.
Can someone do a quick photoshop?

Here you go, found on CC Wheel's website... :smile:

2l.jpg
1l.jpg

Last edited:

Be advised that these are 18x8.5. CCW does not make a 18x8" size for the SP16a. I, too, wanted these wheels and called CCW about the sizing, but it is not available. The 8.5" is generally too wide to put the recommended 215/35/18 tire on it and that's the reason I didn't get it.

You can see the available sizes on the website here:
http://www.ccwheel.com/wheelprofiles-display.php?id=SP16a

Also, I would recommend just getting a 19x10" rear. Based on the website getting a 10.5" rear doesn't gain you anything; as both the 19x10" and the 19x10.5" can have 3" lips.

Last edited:
Back