• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic Request of Volk CE28Ns

Whats the difference with the Genesis CE28N? Are they heavier? I really wish they made these for my Porsche. =(

Just jumping in here.

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Quick snap from my BB... LE28N Spring Upgrades Tein Monoflex & EDFC + Thom's Camber Correction Kit, NSX-R Chassis Bars + Sways... & the upgrades contiune...

IMG00014-20090610-1346.jpg

Whats the difference with the Genesis CE28N? Are they heavier? I really wish they made these for my Porsche. =(

Well the New Limited Edition CE28N Genesis are a little bit cheaper than a standard CE28N. It is still the same wheel, same material, It is still a forged wheel. RAYS has informed us that the Color application is different that is why the GENESIS is a little bit cheaper.

For example a CE28N 18X9.5 in Bronze retails for $3,400.00 and the new Genesis CE28N 18x9.5 retails for $3,120.00.

Available in Burnt Silver only with high bosscal plating. Only 500 sets will be made.

GENESIS.image1.jpg

Available in Burnt Silver only with high bosscal plating. Only 500 sets will be made.

Wonder how many of these will be produced in the right size/application for the NSX?

More of my Mercury Silver (Soon for sale...as soon as my larger TE37's arrive)

P5310020.JPG

img3472o.jpg

Attachments

• NSX_CnC.jpg
    NSX_CnC.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4,936
Last edited:
Fronts are concave in that picture because that car has I believe a modified sorcery widebody kit. He may have posted his width and offsets before but I forget.

Stephen

So does that mean stock fender can never do a ce28n with concave face without some serious fender pull?

Finally, CE-28 Genesis but without the stickers
Front 7.5/17 ET 50
Rear 9/18 ET 50 - 5 mm spacer = ET 45 mm

Not as fat as many guys run them but fully legal here in Europe, a tad lighter and close to stock drive and feel.

Attachments

• IMG_1670(2).JPG
    IMG_1670(2).JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1671(2).JPG
    IMG_1671(2).JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
The offset 50mm infront fits w/o spacers? I remember my RE30 from my old Accord type-R in the same spec did not fit on the NSX front...maybe the CE28 has more concave spokes? Nice choice by the way :D

btw: I run NA2 brakes all around. ...maybe with NA1 brakes it ouwld fit :p

Last edited:
Back