• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picked it up yesterday

First time owner 93 NSX. Comtech headers, RM stainless exhaust! FUN! Racing Hart wheels bilstein shocks, neuspeed springs.

Attachments

• DSCN0735.jpg
    DSCN0735.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
Congrats. This is a great site with a wealth of info. I really like the color:biggrin:

Based on that photo - looks like the paint and condition is phenomenal. More photos to share?

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Love this car! Got out of the Italian motorcycles and onto another. These things get attention!! Could have bought many other makes of cars but who does'nt like to be different!

Attachments

• DSCN0145.jpg
    DSCN0145.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0151.jpg
    DSCN0151.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Congrats on your NSX! Nice wheels. I finally got my dream NSX on 9/11/10-just a few days before you! Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am mine. :cool:

First time owner 93 NSX. Comtech headers, RM stainless exhaust! FUN! Racing Hart wheels bilstein shocks, neuspeed springs.

Welcome to the asylum. You're going to dig that car.

I've only put 11k on mine so far but every time it's like getting into a new car and every time I'm reminded that although I burn through vehicles like socks... this one will probably be in the stable for quite a while.

Back