• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picked up a new DD: R33 GTR

Congrats on the new family member! That "dealership" (and I use quotations very loosely here) sounds like the kind of place I need to buy my cars from. Outstanding story and incredible car!

I much prefer the "sleeper" looks of the R33 to the ultra aggressive (and pig heavy) R34. Love the colour too! Great choice...now what should I get for my DD and post about on prime.... hmmmm

Thats going to be your daily driver!!! Thats one of the best daily driver cars ever!! Are they really that reliable to daily drive???? I would love that car as a daily driver minus the purple color.

As reliable as the Nissan 240sx of the same years... so very reliable.

It's quite easy to find RB engine parts.

congrats. they look so badass next to each other.

very nice!, but after some research, esp for new RHD owners, even some previous owners i know got their policy cancelled... and could only get insurance through facility, min - 350/mth i believe? :confused:
lets hope they dont ban them like they do in quebec...

very nice!, but after some research, esp for new RHD owners, even some previous owners i know got their policy cancelled... and could only get insurance through facility, min - 350/mth i believe? :confused:
lets hope they dont ban them like they do in quebec...

No prob getting insurance for my righties, ever.

Did they guys you heard of drive like idiots?

I actually got competing quotes from 3 different companies. :cool:

Very nice indeed! That's a clean looking car you got there! I still think GTRR33 are better looking then the GTR34 and the new GTR35.
GTR32 is also something I like. Offered a guy back then for the zero R(body only) but he's not interested in selling. Instead of putting a proper zero R engine in it(HKS can custom made it), he put an the norm RB26 in it.
I believe thats the only zero R which came out of Japan.

lucky to have one of those cars. My buddy has an r33 as well.....here......it just sits in hiding so the feds dont jack it. Kinda of bs. There is like under a hundred skylines and the gov spends who knows how much to take them away. Complete BS IMO. At one point I was gona have a skyline bought in canada and say I lived with my aunt who is a resident of canada and bring it here to use while in school. Too much crap to deal with though. You have some of the nicest super cars for honda and nissan. Just get a rx7 and supra and I think you have all the major japanese brands ;)

Back