• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my 02 Nsx after fresh detail

I only trust my 02 Nsx to myself to hand wash/wax my 02 Nsx, but once every year I have it professionally buffed and waxed.

If youd like to see super high res, much larger photos of the ones shown below, check out the folder on my site here:
http://www.modernperformance.com/cory/02Nsx/082007/detailedlarge/

Here are some photos of the car:

DSC_1029.jpg

I love this photo
DSC_1030.jpg

DSC_1031.jpg

DSC_1032.jpg

DSC_1033.jpg

In a parking lot, on the strand in Galveston, Texas. Went on a mini trip with girlfriend today, weather was awesome for this trip.

DSC_1038.jpg

I only trust my 02 Nsx to myself to hand wash/wax my 02 Nsx, but once every year I have it professionally buffed and waxed.

If youd like to see super high res, much larger photos of the ones shown below, check out the folder on my site here:

Very nice indeed. This Prodrive wheels look awesome (i remember you have factory +02 wheels on sometime ago).

Looks great..How do you like your exhaust?:cool:

Are those just Bilsteins on lower perch? that looks like a pretty good drop!

Are those just Bilsteins on lower perch? that looks like a pretty good drop!

Yes they are.

Thanks Acura92Nsx, and everyone else for your comments ! The money spent on the buff and wax was well worth it ! The new Formula Red color is so radiant and beautiful! It really captures everyones attention !

Yes they are.

Thanks Acura92Nsx, and everyone else for your comments ! The money spent on the buff and wax was well worth it ! The new Formula Red color is so radiant and beautiful! It really captures everyones attention !

The only piece you needed to have detailed is the back (since that is the only thing the German cars see):smile:

may i ask who you got to detail it? i might know him on the forums..

Back