• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Pics of my '02 with some new mods

Finally got some quality photos of my car with the latest round of mods.

The Cliff's notes version:
'02 NSX
Custom IForged Revs, 18X8 front and 18X10 rear
TEIN RA coilovers
Downforce parts a'plenty:
Type-R hood, custom layed up center vent section in CF
DF-R rear wing
Type-R rear diffusor
CF Hatch trim garnish
CF cowl trim pieces, CF door sill pads
Recaro SPG-Ns in carbon kevlar
Dali Carbonglass radiator duct
CF radiator cover
NSX-R chassis bars
lots of other stuff......

Special thanks to Ramy @ FDNewbie for the seats, all of the folks at Downforce for the awesome CF parts, and Science of Speed and Dali Racing for the other stuff.
DSC_0584copy.jpg

DSC_0516copy.jpg

DSC_0414copy.jpg

DSC_0417copy.jpg

DSC_0532copy.jpg

DSC_0543copy.jpg

DSC_0544copy.jpg

Couldn't resist.....
NSXunderthetrailer.jpg

Your ride look BADA$$, and those red seat are just too HOTTTTTTT.

PHuC.

THE CAR IS BEAUTIFUL...

I got one question about the hood. What brand is it and is the fit of the hood a little funky over the passenger side headlight? It looks like there is a little gap there?

As posted above, it's a Downforce NSX-R hood, manufactured in February. Yes, there is a gap on the passenger side. No, it can't be dialed out. Yes, it bugs the hell out of me, but the hood's fitment is great otherwise. The photos tend to highlight the flaw...it's not as noticeable in person.

Wow, two posts already calling some detail out about the car...oh well. Maybe someone will notice the rock chip on the fender next! :tongue:

As posted above, it's a Downforce NSX-R hood, manufactured in February. Yes, there is a gap on the passenger side. No, it can't be dialed out. Yes, it bugs the hell out of me, but the hood's fitment is great otherwise. The photos tend to highlight the flaw...it's not as noticeable in person.

Wow, two posts already calling some detail out about the car...oh well. Maybe someone will notice the rock chip on the fender next! :tongue:

ok...ummmmmmm SWEET car...we should have a a NM AZ drive, meet 1/2 way or somethin...

i could post pics of my car for everyone to pick apart if it makes you feel better :)

What kind of car is that? I think it looks stupid!

Kidding...man it looks hot Chuck! One of my favorites now...

Hmmm...you've got me thinking I should go the black wheel route. I'll try and post pictures of my car completed when I get the chance to finish her (hopefully this weekend!).

I'm jealous ;)

Wow, that's a good looking mix of silver & black (hood, wheels, lip, wing, etc.). Your red Recaros are compliment it perfectly. Nice job!

I did a Google image search on Recaro SPG-Ns, and the seats all have pretty much the same shape as mine. Many of them are also one color, with the Recaro logo in the same spot that mine is.

I'm curious as to what you are finding so "different" about my seats in these small photos that would cause you to question what they are?

I researched these seats as I was in the market to get some because the SPG-N were more shaped like the Type-R's. I am by no means trying to stir something up, just informing a fellow NSX'er. Just showing a comparison side to side.

rs21copy.jpg

Your car and seats look great together nonetheless.
thumbsup1.gif

Last edited:

HAHAHA

The only reason that I asked is because My NSX Is very Very similar to yours and was considering that very same hood.... So to say the least I have been studying your pictures to death! I don't mean to be so picky, just looking for the best products for my own ride!

I love what you have done and If Impersonation is the highest form of Flattery then hold your head up high because you did a great job of transforming this awesome car!

Joe

First rate - beautiful work.

LMAO!!:biggrin: That last pic just cracked me up! How low can you go???:cool:
NSXunderthetrailer.jpg

Back