• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my Berlina Black 02 Conversion

My overall recommendation is to go OEM front bumper next time because this one fits but in order to do so we had to omit the bumper beam cushion.

Nice car. All the way in Dubai too. Niiiiccce.

Just a note - it doesn't mater if you use a stock or Downforce 02+ bumper - you will still need to remove the early low speed impact foam since the 02+ foam is different. If you get the later 02+ foam, you can use it with the Downforce bumper. I like how the Downforce bumper fits - and it ends up being nearly $800 less than stock when I looked.

Nice job Jetpilot3,

congrats, I like the upgrade, car looks very nice.I been busy upgradeing my car too, that dam pipe is hard to put down sometimes.:biggrin:

Maximumyield

Looking awesome!! Representing Honda in Dubai !!! Show them sultans whos boss...

I really like the look. Classy but not gawdy. Well done!

Re: Pics of my Berlina Black 02 Conversion - Update

Here's some briefly from this evening but will post day light closeups on Friday...

NSXR006.jpg

NSXR005.jpg

NSXR004.jpg

NSXR003.jpg

Very nice, I don't know how you do it with the powdery dirt in Dubai, I usually stay at the Sparks Residence in Sharjah or the York In dubai when traveling and concidering how nice your ride is a long with the rest of the exotics, THOSE DRIVERS suck but man do the taxi drivers go fast.

gil

Re: Pics of my Berlina Black 02 Conversion - Update

Very nice and clean conversion. You car looks great :smile:

Personally, I think black is one of the best colors for a 2002 conversion.

But I think you really need to do get a set of bigger brakes now :biggrin:

Looking great man, I love that first picture! :biggrin:

Yea I would do the BBK's next since IMO, that is the only thing missing from your car - it's perfectly clean otherwise and I see no need for other parts.

rick

Jet,

Great conversion and really like the R twist with the hood and spoiler.

Looking forward to seeing the interior upgrade. Are you still going for the red headlining??

regards, Paul

Nice.......:biggrin:

hehe...the interior should *fingers crossed* be completed next week. Type R Carpet, Headliner and Dash/Center Console are in but we ran out of material so more is on order.

Wait until you all see it...man o man well worth the wait. My Bride Brix II seats should arrive soon too - again *fingers crossed* and so is my new steering wheel (momo tuner 320 w/Honda emblem) courtesty of evof575gtc.

Thanks for the props all and it means alot as some of you have cars I've taken styling cues from.

In Dubai I'm the Logistics Manager for The World Island Project.

Check out www.nakheel.com and you'll see our iconic projects.

Last edited:
NSXInteriorShots007.jpg

NSXInteriorShots009.jpg

Next picture was earlier this week and the flash on my camera sucks so not the best for showing the true coloring of the interior. Next week it will be done and I'll have the new seats in
NSXInteriorShots.jpg

starting to look like a real R. I like. Sorry I LOVE.:biggrin:

all you need now is a "stacy side skirts",just my $.02.Looks great i think i'm going out an buy a +02 today lol........bill :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :smile: :cool:

looks good....do u mind telling us how much it costs? Did u do it yourself and if so how hard was it?

Its Black Alcantara w/Red stitching (actually the same material used in Porsche GT3's as we've ordered it from Germany). I've got an upholstery specialty shop here in Dubai doing it as its complicated and I didn't want to break anything.

Cost? Carpet was $500 U.S. shipped (slightly used), Bride Seats around $2500 U.S., and the rest will end up costing $3500 U.S.

This includes:
1. Complete Dash
2. Center Console area
3. Complete Door Panels
4. Complete Headliner including the 3 sun visors
5. Window A-Pillars (x2)
6. Rear B-Pillars (x2)
7. Engine Firewall partions
8. All previous Ivory Colored trim pieces painted matte black including double din center console
9. Door Sill wide strip covered in Black Alcantara
10. Labour

IM sorry, I was wondering about the front end man :redface:

Back