• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my black baby

he he he he.........

1991 with margahills front end and fenders and side skirts and I think wings west rear valance? Also BBSC..and Volk rims and 18's and 19's

Im having some mechanical difficulties so I thought these pics would cheer me up a bit..

Also a question..As you can see in some of my pics my left side head light sits a little higher than the rightside and it's irking me..Any eaasy way to adjust it...thanks

By the way..To those of you who know my mechanical situation I bought a new vehicle yesterday so the nsx can sit till I get her fixed

Attachments

• nsx engine pictures 060.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 060.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 100
  • nsx engine pictures 059.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 059.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 96
  • nsx engine pictures 056.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 056.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 47
  • nsx engine pictures 055.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 055.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 235
  • nsx engine pictures 049.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 049.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 138
  • nsx engine pictures 048.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 048.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 184
  • nsx engine pictures 047.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 047.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 70
  • nsx engine pictures 042.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 042.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 140
  • nsx engine pictures 041.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 041.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 140
  • nsx engine pictures 040.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 040.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 42
  • nsx engine pictures 039.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 039.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 76
  • nsx engine pictures 037.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 037.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 135
  • nsx engine pictures 033.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 033.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 149
  • nsx engine pictures 030.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 030.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 103
  • nsx engine pictures 029.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 029.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 136
  • nsx engine pictures 027.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 027.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 102
here ya go

Attachments

• nsx engine pictures 051.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 051.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 446
  • nsx engine pictures 046.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 046.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 41
  • nsx engine pictures 045.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 045.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 68
  • nsx engine pictures 036.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 036.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 102
  • nsx engine pictures 050.jpg
    nsx engine pictures 050.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 73
Imo it needs a lower rear bumper section it doesn't look the mid section to rear bumper has a smooth transition... something maybe like the taitec rear diffuser. But I'm loving the overall look its similar to what I would like for my future NSX.

Thanks....I think the rearlooks alil better when the car is actually all on the ground..But I am thinking about adding a wide body rear as well...The rear fenders and lower valance...

I wanted to add another 100 HP in Feb from an 8 psi pulley vs my current 5 psi pulley and an AEM vs the current version 2 ssbox...

But Im thinking that with all the mechanical problems my money would be better spent on the rear wide body and paint job

heres a pic with all four wheels on the ground

Remember, oem NSX doesn't have a great line from the sideskirts to the rear valence. IMO don't wory about that right now - the car looks good.

What mec issues are you having?

Looking good!!

I have those exact same ramps... although the first time I used them on my NSX, when I wanted to drive off of them... I accidently shot them out, off my drive away, and they landed on the other side of the street =] I've since learned that the NSX has more power than my Ford Contour, that I had before the NSX, did. =]

From the pictures, it looks to me like it's not your headlight that's the problem it's the aftermarket bumper fitment. Otherwise you can adjust the headlight cover by loosing the screws and moving it around a little.

In this picture it looks like the bumper is slightly sagging on the left side (the car's right side), before the headlight. You can also see how the bumper lines up better to the hood on the right side of the picture, more than on the left side (the gap is greater on the left side, than on the right side)

Try adjusting the bumper a little.
attachment.php

Back