• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Pics of my car on Sunday

Thanks to Wiqaas for the OEM wheels. Also to show properly the 02 valance on my car. The tip of the exhaust have to be adjusted to be aligned to the valance.

Front view of 91 bumper with 02 headlamps.
5772Sunday_Front-med.JPG

Side view with the new wheels at original height. Have to bring it back up to clear speed bumps at the beach. No other way to clear those bumps as they are short length and tall.
5772DSC00366-med.JPG

Rear view. HKS exhaust with 02 valance. Pipe has to be bent a little.
5772Sunday_Rear-med.JPG

Rear corner view. Wheel a little tuck in. Less dirt sprayed on the side of the car.
5772Sunday_Corner-med.JPG

It looks great but I have to say it looked better the way it is set up in your avatar.

I like the last pic. You must have heavy sway bars on the rear license plate. :biggrin:

Looks like a great paint job. How much did you spend for it?

I think you need the 02+ wheels to complete the look.

Thanks for all the compliments.

Paint job was about USD1,500. When I first bought the 91 NSX it does not come with OEM wheels. Wiqaas told me that he got a 99 OEM wheels from his previous NSX so when I got the money I bought them from him.

Actually I would like to get an 02 wheels but none is available here and probably I don't have the proper budget to get either.

The last pic is slanted a bit because I wanted to get low angle pic but because the sun is to bright and I don't want to lay down on the very hot tarmac so the photo come out like that. :biggrin:

I like the Sorcery kit but I like the Route KS one event better. Probably I'll do a Master Degree in car body design in the future and make one myself.

Jin1976 said:
Thanks for all the compliments.

Paint job was about USD1,500. When I first bought the 91 NSX it does not come with OEM wheels. Wiqaas told me that he got a 99 OEM wheels from his previous NSX so when I got the money I bought them from him.

Actually I would like to get an 02 wheels but none is available here and probably I don't have the proper budget to get either.

The last pic is slanted a bit because I wanted to get low angle pic but because the sun is to bright and I don't want to lay down on the very hot tarmac so the photo come out like that. :biggrin:

I like the Sorcery kit but I like the Route KS one event better. Probably I'll do a Master Degree in car body design in the future and make one myself.

1500 usd is a great price for such a nice looking paint job

Yes I did. Previous tires on the OEM wheels were RE010 front and GII rear. Because of the tire manufacture date at the front I have to swap them with the tires on my previous wheels (Pirelli Dragon). The wheels feel lighter compared to the 3 Piece ones.
Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Nice shoot! :wink:
Blades silver looks better than Solaris silver. :biggrin: Did you change the OEM tyre to your new Pirelli?

Back