• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my new NSX next to my ex co workers GTR

I've been ghosting on this forum alot learning as much as i can about this car. when i first put the money down, I had a small regret thinking that maybe I made a mistake. But after driving the car for a few days, all i can say is "wow" what a car!! This car exceeds all my expectations and blew me away. I still have a hard time comprehending that I am now a NSX owner. Enjoy the photos guys.

HPIM0025.JPG

HPIM0026.JPG

HPIM0027.JPG

HPIM0028.JPG

HPIM0029.JPG

HPIM0031.JPG

HPIM0032.JPG

HPIM0033.JPG

Welcome aboard! I know your feeling! The NSX is just an entirely different car and people who have never driven one will just never understand. Congrats!:smile:

definitly. lately i've been seeing more nsx's around the queens area too. i think in queens alone there are like 6 including mine. where in nyc are you from?

I am from Queens as well (Flushing to be more exact), you could probably see my car everyday if you look hard enough, I drive it whenever the weather is nice, so it pretty much means all of this whole week. :wink:

i felt the same too recently and after I read your post. My ownership's pride enlighten again. Thanks for it and we all needed it.

Enjoy your new purchase...I felt the same as you...did I make the right move? Should I have saved up more money and waited longer to buy my NSX? The answer - NO! I am glad that I purchased my machine - and I am glad that you feel the same!:cool: We are the owners of a true exotic - an exotic sports car that turns the ehads of those who drive corvettes, mustangs - and yes...even ferraris and lamborghinis!:biggrin:

Enjoy...enjoy...enjoy...

Welcome to the club...and like most clubs...it has limited seating...lol...lol

Dam:cool:

The feeling that you have will just get better from now on, welcome to the NSX community. Looks like a very clean NSX, enjoy!:smile:

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and hahah that is unorthodox racing. I use to work there and these were my old co workers. Believe it or not, the bald one all the way to the left is 38 years old. He is my current co worker at Geico. The rest of them range from early 20's to late 20's. The owner of the R32 is the one with the dark colors and baseball cap on the right, he is the 27 year old.

I am turning 24 years old. I originally wouldn't even consider green, but after I saw this car in person I knew I had to have it. The color really grew on me. So yes I'm another addition to the handful of Brooklands Green owners on this board.

Mashismaro, I'm from Forest Hills. We're like 10 minutes from each other. What color is yours?

Its a silver one with a red Acura type r emblem in the front.

Gorgeous nsx-- enjoy it!

i'm still a fan of the GTR. i always loved that car, and in person its quit a stunner. Mashimaro i think i saw you driving down the road during the summer. you have a 91-93 silver nsx with the stock rims right? i remember seeing one driving down 108th street with his girl friend in the passenger seat during like august of last year.

Very nice pictures, bet you're happy to be a part of the NSX club. Hopefully I will be too before the year is over. :)

Mashimaro i think i saw you driving down the road during the summer. you have a 91-93 silver nsx with the stock rims right? i remember seeing one driving down 108th street with his girl friend in the passenger seat during like august of last year.

Yup, that would be me. You'll also see quite frequently my girl driving my car since i'm busy in the city during the week and the weather is getting real nice.

hmmm, are you sure its the same one? This one is from Long Island, New York.

haha, finish your gtr first then if you do decide to let it go, you'll have less or a regret.

Back