• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PIcs of my NSX from new digital camera

Hope this works! If it does there's more to come!

View

Jason you have a password set on photopoint. Photopoint opens a dialog box asking for the user and password. When I cancel it no picture is shown.

yea, what kind of wheels are those?

------------------
Justin
'98 NSX-T Blk/Blk
o Comptech headers / exhaust / airbox
o Koni adjustable suspension w/Comptech springs
o Volk TE-37 17/18” wheels

Sweet car. I love those rims! Are they Blitz Technospeeds? What size are they? They look like 18/19s. I'm considering Blitz Technos or Racing Hart C5s when I update my rims. Also did you paint the rear bumper between the exhaust tips??? If so I like it! I thought about painting mine gloss black like the rest of the car when I get the body kit. Anyways keep it up and post more pics if you can.

Evil

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the compliments. They are Blitz Techospeeds 19/18. I have have a few other mods as well, headers,intake, ecu, NOS, and a few engine dressup, I'll post a few more pics as soon as I can.

------------------
Jason

Jason, I like your NSX .. I think it is the tightest yellow NSX I have ever seen! Don't forget to let me know when the NC NSX crew is going to have a big meet up in NC. I will try to come down.

Thanks, the springs are Eibach's. Hopefully posting more pics soon.

------------------
Jason

In puchased the car with the wheels. I have heard that they are nearly impossible to get in a believable amount of time. I think they run about $600 a wheel but don't hold me to that. I am also unsure of the offsets. They look the clear the stock calipers with room to spare.

------------------
Jason

Originally posted by Jason Weaver:
Thanks, the springs are Eibach's. Hopefully posting more pics soon.

Jason, the reason I asked is because I have HRE 546's 18x8's,and 19x10's with H&R springs, and it is to low in the rear. I think the car looks more balanced with the Eibachs. Thanks for the info.

Richard, The right front rubs a little, I think I am going to have to do a little fenderlining modification, but I am unsure about the best way to go about it. Any suggestions guys?

------------------
Jason

QWKSLVR,

I don't plan on selling my wheels, even if I do get Technospeeds. Manarays seem hard to get, I've only seen one other set on a NSX, which just happened to be black. But I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find some.

Back