• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picture Of The Month?..

coldhammer said:
I heard someone has started makin knock offs of the comptech kit. Anyone know anything about this?

GTP International (Importfan) has a copy of it & VIS Racing has a similar version of the Comptech wide body called the GT Widebody.

Hehe. I know 1TitenNSX thinks his looks better, hehe:biggrin: . I would agree for now until newer project unfolds. I'm a sucker for Black though:wink:

1TITENSX said:
Looks good. I also like the seats as well. I wish I could have seen it in person at the DFW meet on 1/29. Do you have any pics of the side of your car so we can see what rims you have?

I see you are asking again :tongue: link

iasports said:
GTP International (Importfan) has a copy of it & VIS Racing has a similar version of the Comptech wide body called the GT Widebody.

do you know how the quality of their kit? like the fitment?

ShyGuy said:
HAHAHA! :biggrin: yeah it's me again.. still working on it, but almost done!
nsx8.jpg
Hey Ken,
Looks good man and it only takes a bit over 2 yrs to get it done :wink:
Take some more pics of your BBK man, I heard it very HUGE.

Shyguy,

That is definitley a nice car. Rims and seats like everyone else is saying are hot. But would also like to see some more pics in a more scenic setting :smile: Or if you know any female models that can help set the car off a little more. :biggrin:

K said:
do you know how the quality of their kit? like the fitment?
GTP parts fit like shit. VIS Racing is much better if your not looking to spend a whole lot of money on a Japanese body kit and you want a kit that fits good. Here is a link to the VIS GT kit all there kits come predrilled btw. If you are interested let me know and I will get you a price.

http://www.visracing.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=26_30_60_61_1403

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Shyguy,

That is definitley a nice car. Rims and seats like everyone else is saying are hot. But would also like to see some more pics in a more scenic setting :smile: Or if you know any female models that can help set the car off a little more. :biggrin:

HAHAHA!!! I do know some girls, but their not model quality :biggrin: I will add some more pictures sometime next week. When it is completely done.

Nice car,

I really like the front and rear widebody fenders! What are they? Comptech?

Not a fan of the De Tomaso Pantera style front though.

Yes Sir, Mate! Complete Comptech (the real comptech, not like the one mike & his friends got :biggrin: ). I think those are called Comptai or was it Comptai-wan?! :rolleyes: ..

Back